PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Office pool picker

And now week 14 Picks:

Attachments

• Week14.jpg
    Week14.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 34
Sorry for not getting the scores on here this week. I am in Florida with my youth football team and that has taken all my time. Here is tonight's game. Will update the rest of the games on Saturday evening.

Not a good week last week haven't tallied it all up but know it was a losing week.

Attachments

• chargers_Broncos.jpg
    chargers_Broncos.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 26
Sorry for not getting the scores on here this week. I am in Florida with my youth football team and that has taken all my time. Here is tonight's game. Will update the rest of the games on Saturday evening.

Not a good week last week haven't tallied it all up but know it was a losing week.

Where in Florida are you at? I recall from when my kids were in Pop Warner a few years ago they had their national championships at Disney.

Where in Florida are you at? I recall from when my kids were in Pop Warner a few years ago they had their national championships at Disney.

Orlando. Pop Warner still has it at Wide World of sports. AYF does it at Austin Tindall park in Kissimmee, FL. We finished 3rd but were the 2nd best team there we unfortunately were in the same bracket as the best team so we were victim number 2 instead of victim number 3. If we were in the other bracket we would have lost in the National Championship game instead of the semis.

I will try to get this weeks picks up tonight.

Well like all good things they must come to an end as our winning streak came crashing back down to earth with a medioric thud!

For the Week:

ATS: 5-11
SU: 8-8

For the Season:

ATS: 79-60-6
SU: 85-61

Attachments

• week14_results.jpg
    week14_results.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 21
And week 15 picks.....hope we get back to our winning ways.

Attachments

• Week15.jpg
    Week15.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 21
Got back on track sort of...a winning week but not great by any stretch of the imagination. It went 8-7-1 ATS... is what is I guess.

For the year:

ATS: 87-67-7
SU: 97-65

Attachments

• week15_results.jpg
    week15_results.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 19
Sorry for getting these up so late these past two weeks. Time of the year where free time becomes scarce.

Here are week 16 picks. Hoping for a big week!

Attachments

• Week16.jpg
    Week16.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 19
Well like all good things they must come to an end as our winning streak came crashing back down to earth with a medioric thud!

For the Week:

ATS: 5-11
SU: 8-8

For the Season:

ATS: 79-60-6
SU: 85-61

Last week was tough to handicap in large part because there were so many home underdogs. There were a couple games that stood out as perhaps being off (e.g., Broncos barely favored at home vs Tennessee) - although you looked like Nostradamus in the first half on that one; Colts by just 1.22 at home vs the Texans, and New Orleans underdogs at St. Louis (away, but still inside a dome). Picks like the Bengals-Steelers or Falcons-Redskins made logical sense, even if the result was a loss.

The picker seems to be limping to the finish line here going 8-8 this week ATS. Lets see if we can have a big finish! But to be honest I am not holding out much hope for a big week, given that they are all divisional games and so many with playoff implications I am expecting many to have unpredictable outcomes.

On a positive note it is guaranteed that the picker will have a winning season ATS, and a winning money season, assuming it wins several games this week.

For the season:
ATS: 95-75-7
SU: 108-70

Attachments

• week16_results.jpg
    week16_results.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 12
And Week 17 picks play at your peril!

Edit: If you looked before I updated and corrected ESPN's lines. They had Carolina +8 and Miami +7 both seemed crazy and too good to be true so I double checked and sure enough the website input monkey at ESPN got them backwards.

Attachments

• Week17.jpg
    Week17.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 20
Well that was a good way to end the regular season. 11-5 ATS and SU, the picker had a really good week to close it out and now sits 26 games above .500 for the season or a plus 18 units with the lost juice subtracted. That is not to shabby and better than I thought it would do and right where I need it to be at 55%, it was running at or over 60% most of the way but the 5-11 week followed by two weeks at or near 50% killed that pipe dream. Overall I am happy with the result, hopefully it helped some of you out and that you guys will purchase the APP for next season.

For the Season:
ATS:106-80-7
SU: 119-75

Attachments

• week17_results.jpg
    week17_results.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 20
Now onto the playoffs. The picker is a big fan of the dogs this Wild Card weekend.

Attachments

• Week_WC.jpg
    Week_WC.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 20
Just for fun I went through and figured out who the Picker thinks will play in the SB based on the final season stats.

AFC
WC
Chiefs over Colts
Bengals over the Chargers

Divisional
Broncos over Chiefs
Bengals over Pats

AFCCG
Bengals over the Broncos

NFC
WC
Eagles over Saints
49ers over Packers

Divisional
Eagles over Panthers
Seahawks over 49ers

NFCCG
Seahawks over Eagles

Super Bowl
Bengals over Seahawks

Well that was a good way to end the regular season. 11-5 ATS and SU, the picker had a really good week to close it out and now sits 26 games above .500 for the season or a plus 18 units with the lost juice subtracted. That is not to shabby and better than I thought it would do and right where I need it to be at 55%, it was running at or over 60% most of the way but the 5-11 week followed by two weeks at or near 50% killed that pipe dream. Overall I am happy with the result, hopefully it helped some of you out and that you guys will purchase the APP for next season.

For the Season:
ATS:106-80-7
SU: 119-75

Not bad at all, those are some very good percentages.

My week 17 stats:
SU: 13-3 (wrong on Dolphins, Lions and Bears)
ATS: 8-8 (right on Bengals, Steelers, Lions, Giants, Pats, 49ers, Chiefs and Saints; wrong on Miami, Carolina, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Chicago, Oakland, St. Louis and Philly covering).
4-1, +380 for the week: right on Dolphins-Jets under (2x), Panthers-Falcons under, Giants>Redskins (2x), and Seahwaks-Rams under; wrong on Broncos-Raiders under (2x).
Usually I go more ATS than O/U; I didn't realize how heavily I went with the O/U this week till after the fact.

Final Regular Season Numbers:
SU: 172-83-1
ATS: 125-123-8

Where It Really Matter$
NFL ATS: 42-32-1, +370 after the juice

(All Types: College, Pro, Moneyline, Parlays, ATS, O/U, etc.)
145-94-3
+ 9,545 :)

Thanks much for posting these each week, I've enjoyed perusing and following those picks.

Not bad at all, those are some very good percentages.

My week 17 stats:
SU: 13-3 (wrong on Dolphins, Lions and Bears)
ATS: 8-8 (right on Bengals, Steelers, Lions, Giants, Pats, 49ers, Chiefs and Saints; wrong on Miami, Carolina, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Chicago, Oakland, St. Louis and Philly covering).
4-1, +380 for the week: right on Dolphins-Jets under (2x), Panthers-Falcons under, Giants>Redskins (2x), and Seahwaks-Rams under; wrong on Broncos-Raiders under (2x).
Usually I go more ATS than O/U; I didn't realize how heavily I went with the O/U this week till after the fact.

Final Regular Season Numbers:
SU: 172-83-1
ATS: 125-123-8

Where It Really Matter$
NFL ATS: 42-32-1, +370 after the juice

(All Types: College, Pro, Moneyline, Parlays, ATS, O/U, etc.)
145-94-3
+ 9,545 :)

Thanks much for posting these each week, I've enjoyed perusing and following those picks.

That is a hell of a winning year congrats. Hope it carries into the playoffs. Going to lay some money for the first time this season and will blindly follow the picker except for the Saints, I think I am going with Philly in that one.

Interesting week for the Picker going 3-0-1 ATS and 1-3 SU.

Attachments

• Week_WC_Results.jpg
    Week_WC_Results.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 16
Here are the picks for the Divisional round.

Attachments

• Divisional.jpg
    Divisional.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 32
Here are the picks for the Divisional round.

attachment.php

At first I was surprised the tool has the Colts on the road over the Patriots, but then I remembered you mentioning how it looked at the last four games - and Indy has won four in a row now.

At first I was surprised the tool has the Colts on the road over the Patriots, but then I remembered you mentioning how it looked at the last four games - and Indy has won four in a row now.

That is/was my concern going into the playoffs, it takes the last four into consideration and this week you have a playoff game taken into account for half the teams and regular season only for the other half. I'm not sure how or if it really skews the results or not. I guess we will find out.

In similar fashion I was concerned about KC resting their starters against SD and how that would affect (if any) the predictions for their respective games. It seems to have affected the results in picking the winners but it turned out to not affect the results against the spread. But that may have been a fluke.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back