PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Anti-Patriots Twitter post by our friend Kelly Naqi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 95% sure Kelly Naqi is actually Bob Ley wearing a wig.

Who the $&@& is Kelly Nani....nevermind... found a recent pic of her...

Mama-June.png

Why do we care what my local corner gas station attendant cares about the Pats???

I have no idea who that is. I don't care either.

Who the hell is Kelly Naqi?
Surprised nobody remembered this. She stepped into the spotlight in 2006 after getting annihilated by Michael Strahan for hiding in the background of reporters and asking a ridiculous question. The funny thing is, if this happened today, could you imagine the backlash Strahan and the NFL would have? LOL.

Nice job OP. Half of us wouldn't know about this until you posted it. God. Some of you are so easy. Grow a brain!:rolleyes:

Surprised nobody remembered this. She stepped into the spotlight in 2006 after getting annihilated by Michael Strahan for hiding in the background of reporters and asking a ridiculous question. The funny thing is, if this happened today, could you imagine the backlash Strahan and the NFL would have? LOL.

ABC: "You're hired!! Meet Kelly!!"

Who the $&@& is Kelly Nani....nevermind... found a recent pic of her...

Mama-June.png

Why do we care what my local corner gas station attendant cares about the Pats???
Now let's not insult our innocent local corner gas station attendants...

Finally someone who agrees with me! Jacksonville is incredibly overrated. I also think they’ll miss the playoffs, or at the very least they are not a real contender. There are some way more concerning emerging teams in the AFC.

Now let’s just keep the uniforms out of it and agree, peace @Actual Pats Fan ?
It's a long season. I'd like to see some stability and consistency in our running game, and as for defense, I thought I saw a lot of standing around by our LB's on Sunday. I feel like we need to commit, preferably sooner, to either rushing the passer or dropping back; but I don't like guys just standing around being picked apart on third down, with the QB untouched and our CB's hung out to dry.

Kelly Naqi? Sounds like something I ordered off the menu the other day that had me running to the bathroom all night

No thanks, will probably just go for a steak next time

Last edited:
Kelly Naqi was the ESPN reporter who Adam Schefter corrected on air regarding McNally putting a non-approved ball into play. In actuality it was an NFL employee, who was stealing AFCCG memorabilia, who gave the ball to McNally.

The video appears to have been scrubbed from the internet (I’ve looked pretty hard for it), but here’s the article she wrote and later went on Outside the Lines with:

Pats staffer gave unapproved ball to official

So, she basically made up the "source" that gave her the info and went unpunished. Typical of BSPN.

upload_2018-11-6_7-47-12.png

Young Kelly
upload_2018-11-6_7-47-42.png

That incident at Fukushima must have messed stuff up. Is that human?

If Kelly Naqi, whoever she is, makes some noise and no one hears it does she still make noise???

I think it would be fine if this happened today. People are SUPPOSED to talk to everyone the same regardless of sex. If I’m frustrated with someone in any area of my life, I express that to men and women in the same manner

Why do you think this would be viewed differently today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back