PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Anti-Patriots Twitter post by our friend Kelly Naqi

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC her husband is Hussain Naqi, a VP for the Jaguars and former league employee who worked at Meadowlands Stadium.

IIRC her husband is Hussain Naqi, a VP for the Jaguars and former league employee who worked at Meadowlands Stadium.
I was trying to remember her connection to the NFL.

Basket of Deplorables

Who gives a **** ?

When we have our annual date in the AFCCG against whoever else made it there I surely will not remember her name. It is so cute how every damn year those talking heads overreact to things that happen in the first 6 weeks.

So last week was the beginning of the Fall of the Patriots Dynasty, huh? Good to know since it's best to lower expectations. Bummer to think they only go 13-3 this year.

I don't really care.

Didn't some former Patriot WR turned Raven (Kelly Washington) say the Patriots' dynasty was over after the Pats lost in the 2009/2010 postseason to Baltimore?

Fast forward nine years...

Well, the important thing is that we give as much attention and clicks as possible to these people. So good job OP directing Pats fans to someone that they otherwise would have no idea existed.

Last edited:
Well, the important thing is that we give as much attention and clicks as possible to these people. So good job OP directing Pats fans to someone that they otherwise would have no idea existed.

Well, I personally never bother with clicking on those links. No reason to, really. Ridiculing such morons is already like shooting fish in a barrel, even without reading their crap.

She has 301 followers and that tweet got zero likes so a topic on this site must be more action/attention than she usually receives or/and deserves.

Does she have to pay royalties to the other guy who have said this every year since i can remember?​
She certainly loves herself some Patriots bashing

She's apparently moved to England and doesn't seem to cover sports [if she ever did]. She seems to be a Jags fan [three tweets]and is going overboard based on one game against a great team. I think the jags look really good myself, but we've heard that song before and it has little to do with us.

Last edited:
Another idiot (well, we already knew that...nice K-ball scoop) who thinks there’s a blueprint to beat the Patriots offense. Actually there is: have an awesome defense that is filled with superstars, depth, and lacks weaknesses and hope the Patriots are struggling with depth issues. That’s always been the blueprint and exactly why it can’t be copied. You don’t need Strahan, Osi, Tuck, and Pierre-Paul to make it work - just throw your guys out there. Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Haloti Hgata, Terrell Suggs? Naaaah....they’re just cogs in the scheme. Von Miller, Malik Jackson, Demarcus Ware, Aqib Talib, Chris Harris? It’s all Wade Philips (who won like one time in 10 tries against Brady.)

Looks like Kelly Naqi was on a mission to prove her k-ball report was no fluke. Moron through and through.

Let me know when crap defenses start implementing a scheme to consistently shut down Brady and I’ll consider reading about it.

Guys I can’t believe you are taking this so lightly. I hadn’t really thought about this ever ending, and now we’re at the cliff. I want to say “Well, we had a good run” but that was before someone tweeted a picture of a tv screen from this game. Sad!

#seasonover
#dynastyover

:rolleyes:Jags will fail to qualify for the playoffs this year.

Meanwhile, we'll be in Atlanta.

Finally someone who agrees with me! Jacksonville is incredibly overrated. I also think they’ll miss the playoffs, or at the very least they are not a real contender. There are some way more concerning emerging teams in the AFC.

Now let’s just keep the uniforms out of it and agree, peace @Actual Pats Fan ?

I thought the KC game in 2014 was the one everyone was going to point to as the beginning of the end? Man, I wish these trolls would get together and get things straight.

Post Script: Who the hell is Kelly Naqi? There should be a forum rule against starting a thread based on the comments of someone that nobody has heard of. What's next? "Tony from Parsippany Says Patriots can bah-fungoo!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes