PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PDS - Patriots Derangement Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
on PTI back then, wilbon talked about how he thought the patriots were running up the score on teams in 2007.....like the redskins.......and that maybe some of those teams needed to "take a few shots at us" in order to send a message

this is in contrast to many times that he has said pro teams getting blown out need to "quit whining and make a defensive stop" if they dont want the other team to run up the score

he has been two faced on that issue......he resents belichicks arrogance.....he has said so.......and its been clear for many years that some people see the patriots as a "white team".......not trying to start racial nonsense.....just giving honest opinion

Do yourselves a favor and LISTEN to the vicious, unbridled RACISM of Michael Wilbon on EEI last afternoon. He believes HE speaks for "the rest of America, outside of racist Boston". He is a rat ba$tard cokk$ukker. EOS
i had it on for 30 seconds. i had to shut it off. i got so angry i was going to have a blow out. i hate that MFer.

i had it on for 30 seconds. i had to shut it off. i got so angry i was going to have a blow out. i hate that MFer.
I found it really difficult to listen to. It was disturbing, at least to me.

He is a 100% bigoted racist with a national platform. What he said today on EEI sounded exactly as if Jimmy The Greek had risen from the dead with a melatonin infusion. After today, if he doesn't know he is persona non grata in New England, he's as blind as he is arrogant. This utter moron actually said "I grew up in Chicago when we had problems like racist Boston but we moved on from it.." What? MURDER CENTRAL CRIP/BLOOD DRUG GANG RULED CHICAGO? Is this clown living on THIS planet? There are "whites be murdered on sight" areas of Chicago and everyone knows it, including THIS racist cretin. I am now praying for the end of BSPN and this horrific idiot party going on 24/7.

I agree with a) in your post but b) is highly questionable and c) is just ludicrous. This whole anthem thing has reduced people's reasoning ability to an elementary school level.

You do realize hundreds of players stood for the anthem and weren't specifically targeted for doing so right? When has anyone ever said anything about Gronk and the anthem? Why do you feel such a knee-jerk reaction to lash out about it and see all football discourse through the lens of whether players kneel for the anthem? Holy hell.

Edit: it occurred to me that maybe you were joking, in which case, well played. But I can't tell with this board anymore!
Not joking, the media and spoetsa media is so batsxhitt crazy these days EVERYTHING is about race... See wilbon see kornheiser

I haven't been paying attention to the news on this, and had no idea all this fake-outrage was taking place. The only person I saw opine on the hit was LaDanian Tomlinson the night of. And he said he didn't think the hit deserved a suspension based on what other players get away with.

Yes, even Tomlinson said that.

belichicks arrogance.....he has said so.......and its been clear for many years that some people see the patriots as a "white team".......not trying to start racial nonsense.....just giving honest opinion

This is actually a good point because that joke of "white receivers" has gone from harmless to people actually thinking that the Pats have an all-white team (dumb but that's social media for you).

I am now praying for the end of BSPN and this horrific idiot party going on 24/7.

That is closer than you think.

More ESPN layoffs will slash $80 million in salaries and other costs, sources say

And @Joker, I hope you don't think these idiots speak for the majority of anyone. Obviously they don't. But this is what happens when the Pats are as hated as they are and as successful as they are (and will continue to be). Patriots Derangement Syndrome is so rampant on social media that OBJ is seen as making a "good point when he posts a video comparing the things he does to Tom Brady. Yep. Seriously. Such mularkey is presented on a daily basis with no foundation of facts.

Michael Wilbon is born and raised in Chicago...watch and listen to him lie on national airwaves...stunning, unbridled, vicious, DELIBERATE prevarication.He is so unbelievably ignorant he believes people will believe what he says.I'm beginning to understand the how and why of ESPN's decision to make a prime time vehicle out of Jemelle and Michael Smith, the worst show in ESPN history. It HAD to be on Wilbon's recommendation. The arrogance he displayed today on EEI continually braying "I'm a NATIONAL MEDIA FIGURE!!" reveals the power he thinks he has. Really, I never paid much attention to either he or Kornheiser in the past. They never really met the criteria for me to take them serious but I guess I've been in slumberland...this cretin is a stain on our society.

First, I read the entire angry OP, and didn't see - in Wilbon's or Harrison's words - any reference to people being white or black, or any mention of race. Look in the mirror, dude.

Second, given the name of the thread, I proclaim that Predict The Score Derangement shall from this day forward be abbreviated PTSD.

If you listen to the clip they make race an issue.

You have to just do what the players do. Ignore the noise.

So I've been thinking. Just suppose the Steelers-Bengals game occured first. I really wonder if those suspensions would have ever been made. I kind of think there would have been fines only. Then the Pats-Bills game happens and Gronk does his late hit. I think he gets the game suspension just the same. Now no one would be saying Gronk needed more games. The PR driven NFL was scared into suspending the other guys because of the outrage over Gronks hit.

Oh speaking of PDS.....this guy has it. In fact he may be contagious.

Yes Ryan Clark....the guy who got ****ING BURNT BY AARON DOBSON...the ****y spleened Ryan Clark is still ****ing talking and inciting MORE VIOLENCE. I hope Brady looks off a phantom safety in his honor in 2 weeks. League average safety who has a job. This is life. I still remember his "Tom sees ghosts" ********.

And in regards to this...

Tre’Davious White should be suspended if he said those remarks to Ryan Clark. And Ryan Clark should be fired from being an analyst for saying Gronk should have been jumped. Pathetic. Makes me long for the days of Stuart Scott.

Last edited:
That is closer than you think.

More ESPN layoffs will slash $80 million in salaries and other costs, sources say

And @Joker, I hope you don't think these idiots speak for the majority of anyone. Obviously they don't. But this is what happens when the Pats are as hated as they are and as successful as they are (and will continue to be). Patriots Derangement Syndrome is so rampant on social media that OBJ is seen as making a "good point when he posts a video comparing the things he does to Tom Brady. Yep. Seriously. Such mularkey is presented on a daily basis with no foundation of facts.

Of course I don't. What I DO see is a singular racist misanthrope running amok in sports media for decades now, unchallenged. Jeezus krist, today took the cake!. Watch that clip...his family is from Boston? A person said the N word to him in Boston Garden therefore what??????????? How the **** do we even know this is true? You, I and CottonEyed Joe can say the boogeyman stole our lunch money so we had to steal to survive. Doesn't make it any more true oR right than THIS utter bullshyt. This clown is a certified SCUMBAG...I don't give a shyt if he's indigo, a scumbag is ascumbag..period.

I didn't know that Wilbon was this turd's name. I saw him on some other video talking about something and he sounded like such a dumbass, I had to turn it off about five seconds into it.

Cable cutting has been such a blessing. I haven't seen any of that BSPN crap for about five months now or whenever it was I cut the cable.

I don't care what they or anyone thinks about white people or the Patriots. I don't read presidential tweets. I don't listen to MSN, Fox or CNN's over analyzations or interpretations of something said or something done. Just read Reuters and an occasional news article linked here or there on the web.
Man, we’re a lot alike!
I don’t follow the details of the news any longer. I don’t flip to watch any riots nor do I care why there are riots. The same goes for mass shooting like Vegas. I heard it and I said some prayers, that was it.

My happiness does not depend upon others or the collective happiness of society.

Professional sports is NOT the arena for social justice warriors...period

PDS might be contagious and spreading. The latest mutation/manifestation seems to be GDS

Gronk Derangement Syndrome

Oh speaking of PDS.....this guy has it. In fact he may be contagious.

Yes Ryan Clark....the guy who got ****ING BURNT BY AARON DOBSON...the ***** spleened Ryan Clark is still ****ing talking and inciting MORE VIOLENCE. I hope Brady looks off a phantom safety in his honor in 2 weeks. League average safety who has a job. This is life. I still remember his "Tom sees ghosts" ********.

And in regards to this...

Tre’Davious White should be suspended if he said those remarks to Ryan Clark. And Ryan Clark should be fired from being an analyst for saying Gronk should have been jumped. Pathetic. Makes me long for the days of Stuart Scott.

So that White thinks he's somehow completely blameless in this? That he was like a little old lady just walking down the street minding her own business, when out of nowhere this villain jumps out of the shadows?

I have to ask how do you guys simultaneously ignore ESPN and find all these things to be upset about what they said/wrote? I dont care what they think so I mostly dont watch ESPN , seems like a simple solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back