Sun
Oct 17th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

MAC10

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

Lansdowne

In the Starting Line-Up
My takeaway from it: Shanahan can’t guarantee Garoppolo will still be with the team on Sunday because he might be traded by then, but only if there is a trade he likes. Otherwise yeah, expect him to remain a 49er at the conclusion of the draft.

MAC10

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
My takeaway from it: Shanahan can’t guarantee Garoppolo will still be with the team on Sunday because he might be traded by then, but only if there is a trade he likes. Otherwise yeah, expect him to remain a 49er at the conclusion of the draft.

Yeah, still, you probably don't want to phrase it like that. If he really likes Jimmy, he should have said "Jimmy is our QB." can you imagine Belichick saying "I can't guarantee Brady will be on the team after the draft?"

Lansdowne

In the Starting Line-Up
Yeah, still, you probably don't want to phrase it like that. If he really likes Jimmy, he should have said "Jimmy is our QB." can you imagine Belichick saying "I can't guarantee Brady will be on the team after the draft?"
Exactly.

“Jimmy is our quarterback. It’s no secret we’re looking to add some competition through the draft. But Jimmy’s a competitive guy, and he’ll be up for the challenge, as he always is. We’re constantly evaluating our roster and will do what’s best for our team. I can guarantee you that much. Next question.”

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
What he says was I can’t guarantee anyone will be alive on Sunday so I can’t guarantee anyone will be on our roster.
more in layman’s terms STFU that’s a moronic question