PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That young Bimbo he was with not too many moons ago should be ashamed of herself. She couldn't keep him out of trouble.

Didn’t She leave because bob was addicted to the little blue pill?

You go bob.

Defendants insisting upon their innocence at the start of a situation is S.O.P., so what's so difficult to understand?

Lying about a misdemeanor is SOP? There is no reason or need to issue a legal denial when there is video proof - indicates bad character more than a rub and tug when the video gets leaked IMHO. See Ice_Ice_Brady response too.

Sex IS a misdemeanor.

Da more ya miss, da meaner ya get.

The exchange of cash may have contributed to the trouble and interested the police.

A lot of criticism over why he’d go to some low end joint in Florida, when he could go to a high paying classy service. You don’t become a billionaire by overspending.
Lol, I was thinking the same thing when people were asking that.

It makes you a liar. Some people care about the truth more than bad judgement. A thought out written legal response can not be walked back.
I don’t think so. Kraft can deny all the way and calm himself a wrongly acuussed victim when he pays his 100 dollar fine.

Wouldn't want to hear that video and be scared for life. Won't be watching or listening to TMZ for the next Month.

Lying about a misdemeanor is SOP? There is no reason or need to issue a legal denial when there is video proof - indicates bad character more than a rub and tug when the video gets leaked IMHO. See Ice_Ice_Brady response too.

I will let other attorneys continue this if they choose, because you're not thinking about what you've posted regarding the actions the defense side should be taking from the perspective of the defense side of a criminal issue, which is what you should be doing. For me, I'll just note that the part in bold is wrong, and leave it at that.

I don’t think so. Kraft can deny all the way and calm himself a wrongly acuussed victim when he pays his 100 dollar fine.

I think the video changes everything - but I have been wrong before.

The only thing Kraft denied was engaging in "illegal activities". He didn't deny being there.

Agreed, he's not saying he didn't use the place for legal purposes .... like a massage.

Kraft has access to massages at the team facility, he could've just had a stiff ..... neck. Except he's not in Foxboro, he's in Florida. "Some times a cigar is just a cigar" or maybe he's guilty as sin. I'll believe there is film when it's produced in some objective way. I don't really like Kraft but he's a good citizen and should get some benefit of the doubt.

In addition, initial reports, especially from one side only are almost always wrong in some important way(s). We're going to need to be patient.

I will let other attorneys continue this if they choose, because you're not thinking about what you've posted regarding the actions the defense side should be taking from the perspective of the defense side of a criminal issue, which is what you should be doing. For me, I'll just note that the part in bold is wrong, and leave it at that.

OK.

Wouldn't want to hear that video and be scared for life. Won't be watching or listening to TMZ for the next Month.
I think it would be hillarious
I can't wait til BB is asked about politely and curtly says he only wants to talk about football is asked again and then ends the press conference.

Dude you're free to switch teams if this crap embarrasses you. Grow a pair and stop acting like a little ****in girl.
It’s sh*t posts like these that give Pats fans a bad names.

The owner of this team has embarrassed this franchise and brought tons of negative PR in what should be a time to celebrate a title. Take your pink hat off and open your little eyes.

It’s completely pathetic that you could sit here and defend Kraft. He got caught soliciting sex on multiple occasions from women that were trafficked out of China.

That’s literally low as hell and you sound like a complete piece of trash telling someone to “grow a pair” because they find that reprehensible.

Last edited:

The owner of this team has embarrassed this franchise. Take your pink hat off and open your little eyes.

It’s completely pathetic that you could sit here and defend Kraft. He got caught soliciting sex on multiple occasions from women that were trafficked out of China.

That’s literally low as hell and you sound like a complete piece of trash telling someone to “grow a pair” because they find that reprehensible.
He embarrassed the franchise when he allowed his star quarterback to get railroaded over cold weather causing the air pressure in a football to drop. A rub and tug doesn’t even come close to that. Come on now.

There is video and he wants to argue that Bob is innocent.

My cousin Vinny would plead guilty on this one.

Getting this worked up because our owner got a happy ending?

He embarrassed the franchise when he allowed his star quarterback to get railroad over cold weather causing the air pressure in a football to drop. A rub and tug doesn’t even come close to that. Come on now.
What the hell does that have to do with this? I literally went on this board and called Kraft “Bendover Bob” for his spineless Deflategate actions.

That doesn’t make this nonsense any better. Calling it a “rub and tug” like he wanted to buy a newspaper or something is idiotic.

I don’t care if he was trying to do bondage BDSM or get his prick messaged. That literally not the point whatsoever.

The owner of this team was caught up in an illegal sex trafficking sting. The fact that this needs to be pointed out says a lot about the character of the people posting in his defense.

The owner of this team has embarrassed this franchise and brought tons of negative PR in what should be a time to celebrate a title. Take your pink hat off and open your little eyes.

Getting this worked up because our owner got a happy ending?

Really? How much $$ would it take for you to give Kraft a HJ or is it only women that are easy?

I dunno what the number is but there definitely is one and he could easily afford it. I mean, would anyone here seriously not give a * for, say, a million bucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3