PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Gets Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fought tooth and nail to clear his name, rolled over like a $2 hooker to clear Brady's; **** him.

True. The g-d Tomase story stands alone in the hall of shame as a complete lie.

I just meant to say that in the grand scheme of things with everything going on in 2020, who cares if an unmarried 74 yo stressed out guy went to a massage parlor for a little physical relief from a non trafficked attendant in a legally operated business.
I don't care about the crime, half the people commenting in this thread have likely attended a similar massage parlor, assuming Patsfans members are drawn from a random sample of the population. Imagine how many people have to walk through that door each day to stay in business at $45 a pop!

I just like seeing Kraft getting it rubbed in his face, the hypocrite coward that he is.

what I want to know is how the old goat is running around with hardons all friggin day to the point where he needs a cheap tung suk blow to start the day?

and no smart replies from YOU, Fweirdo...we know you are still a huge 18-80 blind, crippled, crawling or comatose aficionado'

Well now that this story has climaxed, hopefully it will just go away instead of hanging around and continuing to annoy us. I have an early call in the morning.
If you get there before 11 AM, it's $15 off. No Bentley required.

Annd the O.J. dream team moves on to their next case.

I just meant to say that in the grand scheme of things with everything going on in 2020, who cares if an unmarried 74 yo stressed out guy went to a massage parlor for a little physical relief from a non trafficked attendant in a legally operated business.

The biggest issue to me is this "non-trafficked attendant." Did she also get charges against her, dropped? My guess is no, since she's not white or rich enough. The notion that she wasn't trafficked or forced into doing what she was doing, is pure myth.

I really don't think that this is that big a deal. It got some press at the beginning. But I think most people outside of haters and obsessed fans, just shrugged it off. The "child trafficking" angle got some attention initially, but when it was clear that this was exactly what it was: a middle age woman giving a massage with a "happy ending" to an older guy, it fell off the radar screens of all but the haters and the obsessed.

The interesting stories here, IMO, are:
1) The sloppy police work and abuse of process and privacy by the "local authorities:" stopping the car Kraft was in as a passenger, not its driver, and harassing one of its occupants (Kraft) without just cause; taping Constitutionally innocent people in private circumstances without just cause. I think police and prosecutors get away with that kind of crap more often than I'd like to imagine.
2) The fact that an average guy without deep pockets for lawyers would have had this on his record and maybe even spent a few days in jail for it.

In the grand scheme of things this was a big nothing burger, but Kraft, in a small (and embarrassing) way, did stand up for the liberties that our Constitution affords us. I think that's kind of "a good thing."

The biggest issue to me is this "non-trafficked attendant." Did she also get charges against her, dropped? My guess is no, since she's not white or rich enough. The notion that she wasn't trafficked or forced into doing what she was doing, is pure myth.
Next time, maybe she shouldn’t be Asian and poor.

I went to Orchids of Asia...man, those flowers blew my blind...uh...er....mind...blew my mind. Pretty stiff price if you ask me...

I don't care about the crime, half the people commenting in this thread have likely attended a similar massage parlor, assuming Patsfans members are drawn from a random sample of the population. Imagine how many people have to walk through that door each day to stay in business at $45 a pop!

I just like seeing Kraft getting it rubbed in his face, the hypocrite coward that he is.
It wasn't his face that got rubbed. However, the aging Asian lady may have had to wash her face afterwords.

Just like the way it started, it was another happy ending for Bob Kraft.

There used to be graffiti in the Arlington St. T Station that said: "There is more crime in the suites than in the streets".

When you cum upon an outcome such as this, despite the happy ending, there should be no surprises despite all of the legal foreplay.

Well ****! I was so hoping the tape would get released. Time for a hacktivist group to do their thing!
Kraft got his vindication and he deserved it. Handies just aren’t a big deal

This thread is literally ridiculing him. And it's deserved.
Pretty sure we’re all happy justice was served and Kraft stuck it in their face! I don’t believe he deserves ridicule, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes