PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is nobody going to discuss the happy ending for Mr. Kraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation damage is done. Damage to the football team is also done (releasing Brown).

I don't think this damaged his rep at all, hell he was/is seeing a 30 year old a year or two after his wife died. He most certainly should not have been alone the rest of his life, but I thought it was disrespectful to his kids to be seen with her in public functions.

People care, but they are not mainstream.

But that is what is so sad how our culture is spiraling down in to the cesspool.
Weren't you the very first one to post he was cooked because there was video and video doesn't lie? Oops!

Thank God this country isn't a cesspool where you're guilty when charged and you don't deserve a proper legal defense. It's kinda un American to poo poo the Bill of Rights.

Always handy to have a billionaire close by when you're a regular John.

Weren't you the very first one to post he was cooked because there was video and video doesn't lie? Oops!

Thank God this country isn't a cesspool where you're guilty when charged and you don't deserve a proper legal defense. It's kinda un American to poo poo the Bill of Rights.
Well, he's right 3% of the time.

No, you've got ME all wrong! I'm probably your biggest booster! Effort is incredibly important, and no one I repeat NO ONE is trying harder than you. Your results suck, ,but don't give up. I think you're The Patsfans Little Engine That Could!
OK I must admit I'm jealous now.

Everything would have worked out perfectly if he'd given the stupid ugly thing to the Revs.

Flying Elvis Football Club

F.E.F.C.:(

I have been pleasantly surprised by the civil rights victory scored by Kraft in this case. Law enforcement plays loose with the rights of its citizenry knowing very well that only a few have the resources to expose them.
Kraft has cultivated a progressive element to his persona and in my view this case elevates him from the lows he reached with the massage parlor scandal. Now if he had only taken this "no holds barred" persona to other NFL owners, we would be truly content.

I have been pleasantly surprised by the civil rights victory scored by Kraft in this case. Law enforcement plays loose with the rights of its citizenry knowing very well that only a few have the resources to expose them.

Spot on.

Only the dimwitted would think otherwise and deny the triumph of right defeating wrong.

The moment the information about how the cops ran this case came out, people all across the country were talking about the problems with the bust. This was an easy call. It really didn't require top shelf lawyers.

For the doubters in this case suggest you go to district court on a Monday morning, as they bring in all the folks who were locked up over the weekend in assembly line justice... Where they meet PD's for the first time in line, who will tell them this is their choice either plead not guilty and go back to detention & await bail or plead to this lesser charge. Many will choose the latter, and accept a term on Probation not really knowing the implications of that move.. then comes the VOP and the crap really hits the fan.

Kraft is not part of that crew, his deep pockets got him out of this mess, or so it seems. There is a two or three tier system of justice in the US... otoh the whole Kraft case could have been handled much differently, if the police did not want to grandstand. The police spend a lot of money and time on this case, if it was a trafficking case it would be justified.. but this was none of that. Kraft should have known, or at least did a discreet "in call".

Used to be graffiti in the Arlington St. Subway Station in the early 80's which said, "There is more crime in the suites than in the streets"...

Many of us knew this was a nothing case a year ago. Nothing really to see here.

This stupid case led Kraft to force AB out, which likely cost us atleast one win and home field advantage, and possibly cost us a SB appearance if not a win. And ultimately led to Brady’s departure (which would have been impossible after a SB win).

So fck Kraft. Wasted a historically great defence..

Kraft should have known, or at least did a discreet "in call".

Possibly some sort of 2nd hand arranged/anonymous 1:1 at an anonymous hotel...

...but an "in call" to his personal residence is a complete non-starter, rife with all kinds of risks.

Terrible idea.

Used to be graffiti in the Arlington St. Subway Station in the early 80's which said, "There is more crime in the suites than in the streets"...
They were wrong then too.

Possibly some sort of 2nd hand arranged/anonymous 1:1 at an anonymous hotel...

...but an "in call" to his personal residence is a complete non-starter, rife with all kinds of risks.

Terrible idea.

Going to a strip mall that is known to be "shady" (2X) is a much better one..

There are channels available to do this discretely, he is a single older man.. what happens between 2 consenting adults is not mine or law enforcement's business..

Going to a strip mall that is known to be "shady" (2X) is a much better one..

There are channels available to do this discretely, he is a single older man.

There is nothing "shady" about that strip mall.

Absolutely it's a better idea than a "call in" as suggested by someone else. In this case it didn't work out so well but the odds were overwhelmingly in his favor --- he was simply unlucky.

I'd be interested in being walked through the proper chain of steps as you see them to "discretely" organize this sort of rendezvous. Cheers.

PS...agreed on consenting adults, which was exactly the situation w/ Kraft and the middle-aged woman (2X).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back