PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KC or Pittsburgh couldn't care less

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now leaning toward rooting for KC for a couple of reasons.

First, I think Pitt is easily the dirtiest team left in the playoffs and I don't want to take a chance against them.

Second, if it was to happen that the Pats lose I could definitely root for the Chiefs in the SB.

KC - Dline can give same problems which houston did. Offensively, Andy Reid , his game management not withstanding is really very good play caller and seeing the short crossing routes miami gave us fits with, I think Reid will have good offensive game plan. But unlike houston I think pats can run on them.

Steelers - They have been inconsistent on the road and I would take andy reid over Todd haley on offense .Haley has a tendency to call some strange plays at times.But for me its all about Bell. If he gets it going vs us its big trouble. Defensively,yeah its "we do what we do" defense but in the last meeting they played pretty creatively after the 1st quarter forcing us to run and pats didnt do much with the football until of course Gronk broke it open in the seam route. Steelers actually played well vs on defense that day -final score not withstanding. But steelers have to play back to back road games in somewhat a short schedule so maybe that gives the pats an adv a bit ?

Steelers fans are so damn ****y, no way i can root for them!

How is your accuracy? They could have used you out there. You should maybe tryout this week.
I think I might have reworded it last night. While I have been a troll in the past elsewhere, I was never a troll here. Not sure if there was confusion and anyboody would of done better than Assweiler XD

Hope KC wins

IF the Pats win KC or Pittsburgh will come to Foxborough. In previous years we have an advantage because it is homefield. However this year I have not heard a more dead stadium than Gillette. This is the playoffs too. What a disgrace. Even Carroll remarked how quiet the stadium was when the Seahawks played them.

This entire team looks dead. No energy whatsoever by ANYONE. Brady is anything but pumped. The whole team is sleeping.
They should just forfeit

@Ian, @Ross12, @ashley1992 @jmt57 - - will you look at this guy's posting history and PLEASE end this already?
Done. He's been removed until training camp of next season and since the he believes this team is awful and isn't going anywhere, I'll save him from having to come here each day and be a part of their current playoff run. Hopefully they'll meet his standards in 2017.

Locking this thread. We'll know in a few hours who it is, and then we're on to next week :cool:

Done. He's been removed until training camp of next season and since the he believes this team is awful and isn't going anywhere, I'll save him from having to come here each day and be a part of their current playoff run. Hopefully they'll meet his standards in 2017.

Thanks, Ian!

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes