PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KC or Pittsburgh couldn't care less

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the Pats win KC or Pittsburgh will come to Foxborough. In previous years we have an advantage because it is homefield. However this year I have not heard a more dead stadium than Gillette. This is the playoffs too. What a disgrace. Even Carroll remarked how quiet the stadium was when the Seahawks played them.

This entire team looks dead. No energy whatsoever by ANYONE. Brady is anything but pumped. The whole team is sleeping.
How would Carroll know? He suffers severe hearing loss from playing eight games in a stadium designed to violate EPA's environmental noise regulations.

They'll be louder for the AFCCG. The fans know that one should be a tough game. I think many tonight thought the Texans would be a cakewalk and weren't a worthy opponent to lose their voices/scream/yell at.

You can't be serious. Idk what game you're watching, but the crowd and the entire team looks completely dead. This was a bad all around game by the Patriots. The whole team looks lifeless.

And if you think the awful performance they have shown today would give KC or Steelers any problems then I don't know what to tell you
IF,IF,IF... they played the Texans. And won by 18 points. Everything else is irrelevant. I dont know why you just apply a performance to a game that hasnt't even been played. I think you believe the Pats just have to steamroll every opponent and win by 50 to have an "acceptable" performance. And have you ever seen the Pats play the exact same way twice in a row? Give me a break. If you dont believe in the team, piss off.

IF the Pats win KC or Pittsburgh will come to Foxborough. In previous years we have an advantage because it is homefield. However this year I have not heard a more dead stadium than Gillette. This is the playoffs too. What a disgrace. Even Carroll remarked how quiet the stadium was when the Seahawks played them.

This entire team looks dead. No energy whatsoever by ANYONE. Brady is anything but pumped. The whole team is sleeping.
Jets suck.

I don't think BB can find a way to limit Big Ben, AB and Bell. Simply impossible. I do however think he can contain Hill and Kelce. Personally I would rather play KC but ready to beat whomever.

I don't think we beat Pittsburgh tonight with those errors though, FWIW.
You make a great point but Pittsburgh don't have nowhere near the defense Houston has!

The Pats will be ready next week, they will bring their A game. No matter who they play.

Felger: Patriots left the door open for Texans
Breer thinks Kc is a bigger threat with Ford,Houston and Hali who can give our oline a lot of similar problems like texans while the steelers are wildly inconsistent on the road.

both teams are tough. i prefer the chiefs by a bit though.

I agree in part. The crowd doesn't seem very loud to me. I mean Jets fans are scum but at least they're alive. Maybe it's the broadcast.

Defense and special teams played with a lot of energy. The offense was lethargic, but got better when they went uptempo and changed the spacing and blocking schemes in the second half.

That said, they're so awful, so asleep, so unmotivated, that they won by 18 and are in the AFCCG. o_O

I agree in part. The crowd doesn't seem very loud to me. I mean Jets fans are scum but at least they're alive. Maybe it's the broadcast.
I think the broadcast can cause some misconceptions - for example the difference between the PIT-MIA game and the GB-NYG games last Sunday was jarring, and definitely not just a Heinz vs. Lambeau thing (though that's part of it), and not just a boring game vs. Rodgers doing crazy **** game (though that's part of it too), but how the field is mic'd and the sound engineered can have a big impact on viewer impressions. In general, I would say Fox does a way better job of it.

People who are actually in a stadium during a given game can speak to the noise or energy level of the crowd, but I don't think it's necessarily a statement one can make based only on watching over the air.

I would like to play the Chiefs more but something tells me we will be seeing Big Ben and the Steelers next Sunday.

I was expecting 1 bad game from Patriots in the playoffs. I am glad it happened against the Texans and they won. I think it doesn't matter who they play in the next 2 games, the Patriots will be firing all cylinders.

I don't think BB can find a way to limit Big Ben, AB and Bell. Simply impossible. I do however think he can contain Hill and Kelce. Personally I would rather play KC but ready to beat whomever.

I don't think we beat Pittsburgh tonight with those errors though, FWIW.

i don't think the Pitt defense is anywhere near the Houston D

not like all of the "errors" on offense were unforced

I'd like Pitt but pretty sure we're getting KC. Hope these teams beat the hell out of each other tonight...

@Ian, @Ross12, @ashley1992 @jmt57 - - will you look at this guy's posting history and PLEASE end this already?

Can't the Patriots play the 2014 Colts and their deflated footballs again? That was fun! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back