PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
They suck worse playing man. That’s why they play zone.

For whatever reason, they suck less playing man against us. 2004, 2011, 2017. Doesn't happen often, and 2 of those games were so long ago that they're not even relevant, but it does make me wonder why they play zone and get blown out other years.

For whatever reason, they suck less playing man against us. 2004, 2011, 2017. Doesn't happen often, and 2 of those games were so long ago that they're not even relevant, but it does make me wonder why they play zone and get blown out other years.
You are picking their best games and revising history that they played man in thise and zone in the others.

Hoping that Gronk has a big day like last season. 9 of 13 for 168 yards against Pittsburgh.

Pat's had everyone healthy at Practices.

Pittsburgh without Conner and Bell, I hope, that should help the Pats.

I am thinking close game like 3 pts with Pat's winning. We need this game. As of today we are 3rd in playoffs playing the Ravens, we need a bye first week need 1 or 2 position.

Go Pats
I don’t know. I put that game last year up there with 2016 afcg in Denver as gronk’s greatest performance. Not expecting that. That’s a high bar.

Agree. BB has not made it to Super Bowl without a bye, and no sign that this team can be the first. Steeler RB situation is to our benefit, but the D has made stars of JAG RBs before and this has been the revenge tour for former NE RBs. Elandon Roberts is questionable at a thin position. Good test today.
Other than bolden, who am I missing that got revenge? Dion wasn’t great in that game iirc. I don’t remember how Blount tbh. That Detroit game is erased from my memory

Gordon, Squirrel & Sweet Feet should EAT.

Not sure where to put this.

Saw a stat that says Brady in his career is 48-11 after an in season loss
That means he has lost after a lost 11 times in 18 years.
I wondered how that compares so I checked the JETE.
they have 14 losses after a loss IN THE LAST 2 YEARS ave 70 since 2001.
Brady has 11 in 266 starts, darnold has already managed 4 in his first 11 starts.

That is a small sample size though.

I think we could make the SB as the #3 seed this year as we'd probably be facing QB's with no playoff experience in the potential road games. I'd prefer that we win today and not have to find out.

If we’re going to have a breakout game. This is the perfect opportunity for it. I just hope our defense doesn’t get gashed.

If Pittsburgh is smart - we know they're not usually - they play nickel and dime all game and "make" Pats run....Josh falls in love with the run so ****ing easily...how many times will we see a run on first and goal??????

Going to lock thread as the GDT is now up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents