PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking this is going to be a 1 or 2 punt day from Allen in order for Pats to win...unless Pats D get 3 or 4 turnovers

• Agree
Reactions: jah
recency bias says hi!

I hope we get a W...we must try bild a momentum...c'mon Pats...this is our time !!! Middle december...let s continue these G R E A T runs !!!

Get ready for Roethlisberger to play it up for the cameras today

Last edited:
Hoping that Gronk has a big day like last season. 9 of 13 for 168 yards against Pittsburgh.

Pat's had everyone healthy at Practices.

Pittsburgh without Conner and Bell, I hope, that should help the Pats.

I am thinking close game like 3 pts with Pat's winning. We need this game. As of today we are 3rd in playoffs playing the Ravens, we need a bye first week need 1 or 2 position.

Go Pats

Hoping that Gronk has a big day like last season. 9 of 13 for 168 yards against Pittsburgh.

I am thinking close game like 3 pts with Pat's winning. We need this game. As of today we are 3rd in playoffs playing the Ravens, we need a bye first week need 1 or 2 position.

Go Pats
Agree. BB has not made it to Super Bowl without a bye, and no sign that this team can be the first. Steeler RB situation is to our benefit, but the D has made stars of JAG RBs before and this has been the revenge tour for former NE RBs. Elandon Roberts is questionable at a thin position. Good test today.

I hope Juju and AB don’t torch our secondary

Go Pats
I can see a typical patriots/Steelers game where the patriots jump out early have a 2 score lead and pitt puts up a late meaningless Td to make the result look closer than it was.

Going from memory, but my impression is we always start fast against these guys.

The quarterback has all the answers to the test, his top weapons are healthy, playing an average at best defense....the quarterback should put up 30+ right?

The quarterback has all the answers to the test, his top weapons are healthy, playing an average at best defense....the quarterback should put up 30+ right?

Only way this goes wrong is if Pittsburgh decides not to run their zone like they do every few Pats games. I believe that happened last year but of course we did barely hang on in that game.

I can see a typical patriots/Steelers game where the patriots jump out early have a 2 score lead and pitt puts up a late meaningless Td to make the result look closer than it was.

Going from memory, but my impression is we always start fast against these guys.
Last year the NEP were down 17-10 at the 1/2 and 24-16 after 3. NEP won 27-24.

2016 14-10 NEP at the 1/2. Won 27-16

2015 14-3 NEP at the 1/2 and won 28-21.

I think we'll see Pitt have good rushing stats b/c BB will play his 2-2-7 thing b/c of AB, Juju, McDonald, Switzer and James as legit threats to catch the ball. Might see a lot of Obi Wan.

34-28 NEP.

Only way this goes wrong is if Pittsburgh decides not to run their zone like they do every few Pats games. I believe that happened last year but of course we did barely hang on in that game.
They suck worse playing man. That’s why they play zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes