PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KC or Pittsburgh couldn't care less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill buddy....it's been this way for a long time.

I beg to differ; I thought the MNF game vs Baltimore was a good crowd. In addition, when I went to 15' AFCCG, that was best crowd I have seen in NE outside of when I went to Jags-Pats at Foxboro in 96' AFCCG. 15 was just a 3 hour party (minus the cops breaking it up at midnight f*ck you Kensil)

Pats Stadium needs to be louder.

Pats need to play better.

They control their own destiny and it is about how they play. They can force a victory over either team if they play well enough. That is a good position to be in.

Since when has foxboro ever been a loud stadium?

2003/2004 era Gillette stadium was a true homefield advantage.

And we have had some good crowds lately, I remember because I hate on the Gillette crowd a lot. I think it depends too much on the opponent though. This crowd went there expecting an ass whooping and was shocked when it went from two quick scores to a 1 point game. Instead of getting into it they got really tenative. Sucks.

The Texans could have worn noise canceling headphones with only their own teams communication audible...and we still would've won.

2003/2004 era Gillette stadium was a true homefield advantage.

And we have had some good crowds lately, I remember because I hate on the Gillette crowd a lot. I think it depends too much on the opponent though. This crowd went there expecting an ass whooping and was shocked when it went from two quick scores to a 1 point game. Instead of getting into it they got really tenative. Sucks.

It's human nature to be shocked and awed when 14-3 becomes 14-13 in a few minutes.
Having said that, the "Homeland Security" teams of 2003-2004 also had Bruschi, Vrable, Law, Harrison, etc. That'll keep you in any game.

Patriot fans are spoiled, that's just the truth. About to be 11 out of 15 possible AFC Championships with the greatest QB ever. If we're not stomping teams, the crowd gets nervous and sad.

The biggest adversity the Patriots face every season is NOT getting to the Super Bowl. It builds up great expectations for our team

It's human nature to be shocked and awed when 14-3 becomes 14-13 in a few minutes.
Having said that, the "Homeland Security" teams of 2003-2004 also had Bruschi, Vrable, Law, Harrison, etc. That'll keep you in any game.

It's not the shock that pisses me of - it's that instead of getting louder they get quieter.

I beg to differ; I thought the MNF game vs Baltimore was a good crowd. In addition, when I went to 15' AFCCG, that was best crowd I have seen in NE outside of when I went to Jags-Pats at Foxboro in 96' AFCCG. 15 was just a 3 hour party (minus the cops breaking it up at midnight f*ck you Kensil)
Just differ and skip the begging!

The Pats were 16 point favorites and it was a divisional playoff game.

I wasn't even that psyched for today's game

Team looked dead, lololololololololololololololol................................(deep breath).............lolololololololoolololololol

IF the Pats win KC or Pittsburgh will come to Foxborough. In previous years we have an advantage because it is homefield. However this year I have not heard a more dead stadium than Gillette. This is the playoffs too. What a disgrace. Even Carroll remarked how quiet the stadium was when the Seahawks played them.

This entire team looks dead. No energy whatsoever by ANYONE. Brady is anything but pumped. The whole team is sleeping.

Right! We won and we covered a 16 point spread despite all the rust from a bye week and arguably our worst performance of the season. Clearly, we're dead meat for the AFCCG.:rolleyes:

We need to fix things, and all... But we won by 18, right?
Yes...against trash Assweiler. If that was Smith or Big Ben the results are completely different.

They played an awful game. That was not a championship team I saw today., or the team I saw that went 14-2 today.

Yes...against trash Assweiler. If that was Smith or Big Ben the results are completely different.

They played an awful game. That was not a championship team I saw today., or the team I saw that went 14-2 today.

So all 14 of our regular season wins were dominating performances?

Honest question. Do you truly expect Tom Brady to play this poorly again next week?

I don't think BB can find a way to limit Big Ben, AB and Bell. Simply impossible. I do however think he can contain Hill and Kelce. Personally I would rather play KC but ready to beat whomever.

I don't think we beat Pittsburgh tonight with those errors though, FWIW.

Bring on KC. Tonight really hit that home. We will shut down their O. I am very confident of that after tonight. If we shut down their O even if the Pats play bad on offense again they will score enough to win.

With all due respect after tonight I don't see us losing to KC. Pitt has a chance though. Small but it is there.

How weird is a single penalty changing the momentum of the game!! The defense had a second straight three and out and Eric Rowe decided to do some man humping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back