PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joe Haden Cut

If he goes to Dallas I didn't see them making the Superbowl over the Saints Seahawks Packers. Cardinals.
All those teams are built to score points and play fast D.
I don't think Prescott is a better QB than those teams so I have all 4 of those QBs being able to get it done agaisnt a rebuilt Dallas D.
You think the saints and cardinals are better than Dallas?

The browns are shopping Erving as well. Maybe the pats can get him for a 6th rounder.

JASON La Confora has Steelers Chiefs Cowboys Niners Cardinals Packers all in the conversation.
Good move for the 9ers.
They are horrible so throw some money at the risky guy and by 2019 when they can compete they either have a good db or cut him because it was correct that he has lost it (which is probably the case)
2-14 teams should be all about reclamation projects.

Dallas needs some cornerback help. It would be in their best interest to sign him.

He'd probably be best off signing with the Patriots, as they could work on any bad habits he's picked up, but I don't expect that to happen.

It's too bad, too, because it might have solved the Cyrus Jones problem.

I seem to remember talk a few years ago, that there were legal/ behavioral issues surroundone Haden.

I don't want to accuse him of anything with no concrete knowledge, but I remember reading that somewhere.

It was on an article suggesting the Browns were trying to trade him and I remember thinking BB would want no part of that.

Does anyone else remember that or is it just me?

He served a suspension on an Adarol/Vegas thing a few years back.

Two years ago, the Browns lost a game in SD on a last second FG.

Haden missed the game with a hurt finger.

He'd probably be best off signing with the Patriots, as they could work on any bad habits he's picked up, but I don't expect that to happen.

It's too bad, too, because it might have solved the Cyrus Jones problem.
The Cyrus Jones problem
Sounds like A Sherlock Holmes mystery

Joe Haden is entertaining 1year and multi-year offers. Expected to pick a team w/in 24hrs. PIT, MIA, NO, PHI, KC, SF very much in mix...
Jason LA Confora

Haden has a big salary, the Browns have young talent they want to develop.

Next up: pretty much every vet whose name you've heard in trade rumors this week.

For instance, Matt Forte...

But Matt Forte was supposed to win championships with the rats, he even said so on twitter, it wasn't about the money...o_O

He will get at least 7 Mill a season.
I believe that you're correct, here.

He wouldn't budge from his 11m dollar salary to stay and take a pay cut, so any talk about 3-4m dollar a year deals are silly.

7m a year seems to be a reasonable ballpark figure.

Better defense similar offense.
Especially the Cardinals getting John Brown back on O
The saints have a better defense than who?
Cardinals have a QB and OL problem.

I believe that you're correct, here.

He wouldn't budge from his 11m dollar salary to stay and take a pay cut, so any talk about 3-4m dollar a year deals are silly.

7m a year seems to be a reasonable ballpark figure.

Hell, if I was the Pats I'd offer him 5, say stay a year and win a title. Let's go do it.

Be enough for a player from Cleveland to say okay I would think.

Hell, if I was the Pats I'd offer him 5, say stay a year and win a title. Let's go do it.

Be enough for a player from Cleveland to say okay I would think.

Why if he can make double the money and have a highlighted role in Pittsburgh ?

JASON La Confora has Steelers Chiefs Cowboys Niners Cardinals Packers all in the conversation.

And if BB throws his hood in, Haden signs in a heartbeat just like most do even though you would think they wouldn't.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back