PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Former BYU teammate Dax Milne is banging Wilson's ex gf and she's punching back at jete fans. Wilson and Milne were extremely close off the field. I know Wilson was close to a few OL too but him and Milne have been boys for years.
20220710_015236.jpg

@Joker

jete actually have some really nice pieces on offense if Wilson can make it happen.

That OL looks much improved if they can stay healthy. I think Tomlinson is a very underrated signing and really could tighten up that line.

Wilson, Moore, Davis, Berrios is a nice group to work with for sure. Toughness, speed, good route runners.

Hell of a combo in Hall & Carter. Those two could really be a top 5 duo if they weren't on the jete.

Idk we'll see ...

Baltimore
@Cleveland
Bengals
@Pitt
Fins
@GB
@Denver
Pats
Bills
@Pats

Bears
@Minne
@Bills

Lions
Jags
@Seahawks
@Miami

Ok, this is weird, even for da Jete...

Comments section is of course, on fire!

Last edited:
Zach Wilson is the best thing the Jets have going for them in a long long time now what a legend

Former BYU teammate Dax Milne is banging Wilson's ex gf and she's punching back at jete fans. Wilson and Milne were extremely close off the field. I know Wilson was close to a few OL too but him and Milne have been boys for years.
View attachment 43827

@Joker
Taken sacks and giving it back

Unbelievable the jete never fail to amaze me. @Joker has to be smiling somewhere

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back