PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Bad news, fellas: Brady left New England two years ago, we've beaten you four times since, and the quarterback we drafted this year at #15 is going to be playing in the Pro Bowl while the one you drafted at #2 will be home playing with himself!

Bad news, fellas: Brady left New England two years ago, we've beaten you four times since, and the quarterback we drafted this year at #15 is going to be playing in the Pro Bowl while the one you drafted at #2 will be home playing with himself!

Isn’t Wilson still Brest feeding with mommy?

I don't know, the post seemed to come out of nowhere.

Turns out he's a Lithuanian American, just like me.

I don't know, the post seemed to come out of nowhere.

Turns out he's a Lithuanian American, just like me.

My dad did an oil painting of Butkus, it's one of my prized possessions.

Look..in honor of the rodent that predicts winter's duration...even Punxatawney Phil knows the Jete suck..and today he predicted the Jete will suck another FIFTY YEARS, So, fifty more years of complete shytstink SUCKAGE. Period

Q: Tyreek, do you want to go to the Jets or to Miami?

Classic Reaction GIF

The Chiefs liked the Jets' offer so much that they actually had a deal in place with both New York and Miami, according to ESPN.com. Once they agreed on the terms of a deal with each team, the Chiefs let Hill make the final decision on where he wanted to play and that's when the Dolphins were able to swoop in and steal the star receiver.

When does the 2022 Jete thread start?

2022: Give them credit, they still field a team every week, bless their hearts.

I don't know, need to come up with come concepts.
(so re: the post with the Zach mom pic... I think Tune meant some concepts & it's a typo)

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back