PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Punckys back to his old ways i see:thumbsup:

Bills reflect on 9 sacks vs. Jets: ‘Everybody eats’​

The Bills had nine sacks for a total of 82 yards lost, and they held the Jets to a franchise-record low for net passing yards in a game (5). They also allowed only four fourth downs which were the fewest in franchise history.

Last edited:
Punckys back to his old ways i see:thumbsup:

Bills reflect on 9 sacks vs. Jets: ‘Everybody eats’​

The Bills had nine sacks for a total of 82 yards lost, and they held the Jets to a franchise-record low for net passing yards in a game (5). They also allowed only four fourth downs which were the fewest in franchise history.

The Jete ran only 37 offensive plays vs. Beefalo according to the box score. I'm trying to understand how that few attempts is even possible. They amassed 5 yards passing and 48 yards rushing. That, folks, is next-level suckage. I wonder if the plane they flew home on was quarantined for stank removal.

It's on to the off-season for the SOFJ.

One extra draft pick ain't gonna help if you use it on the wrong guy.

Bet they blow their wad on D players given Saleh is making the grocery list.

Meanwhile:

Don Maynard was The Most Interesting Man In The World?
His picture to me is evidence of living rough. It looks to me like he lived on the streets near the Port Authority Bus Terminal and they just cleaned him up a bit and took away his bottle of Thunderbird so they could get a decent picture. One can only imagine such a life drinking away one's sorrows after being associated with that sh!tty team.

The Jete ran only 37 offensive plays vs. Beefalo according to the box score. I'm trying to understand how that few attempts is even possible. They amassed 5 yards passing and 48 yards rushing. That, folks, is next-level suckage. I wonder if the plane they flew home on was quarantined for stank removal.
Its another chapter in the journey to find the absolute limits of suckage

Last edited:

Even when Mac Jones only attempted 3 passes, he still got 19 yards.

Its a long journey to suck that bad, but the jest are obviously committed

Committed or predestined, genuine suckage does not distinguish.

Show the world what a loser you really are, get yourself a jest credit card.

1642627355337.png

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots