PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
wilson is making smith look like Tom Brady!
All three playing are having a ROUGH year lol.

There's simply very little on earth that can prepare you to turnaround the jete, Browns, Lions, Jags ... It's such a monumental task. You obviously need help but some of these young QB's get none lol. Like the opposite of help. We're going to make it harder even though this approach hasn't worked in a half century.

Lawrence should have started but the Jags somehow look worse. Like more inefficient and F'd. Everyone saw Meyer look like "Wtf who cares" yesterday completely lost.

Fields and Wilson should have sat. Wilson probably the whole year. I think Fields is good enough but Nagy is a zipper head. The game plan doesn't change at all. He's definitely not prepared to do what Josh did / does for Mac. It's beyond clear at this point. Again just a poor supporting class doing dumb ****.

Lance should have sat for the simple reason 49ers had a legit contender very recently. Jimmy has a ceiling but he's 100% ready to win you games now. So you owe it to the team, everyone really, to play that out.

Meanwhile Becton is pushing 400 and has played about 12 games in two years.

When it comes to successful sports franchises, I have always believed that success starts from the top and works down.

successful owners hire top quality operations people, give them tools to succeed and get out of the way.

successful operations people, dictate successful organizational practices, hire quality coaches and support staff.

football is a bit weird in that the successful owner can do everything 100 percent right and get totally screwed by not having a franchise qb!

All that being said, the troubled organizations like the jets, jags, lions, etc all have trouble that starts at the top and just bleeds through the entire organization!

All three playing are having a ROUGH year lol.

There's simply very little on earth that can prepare you to turnaround the jete, Browns, Lions, Jags ... It's such a monumental task. You obviously need help but some of these young QB's get none lol. Like the opposite of help. We're going to make it harder even though this approach hasn't worked in a half century.

Lawrence should have started but the Jags somehow look worse. Like more inefficient and F'd. Everyone saw Meyer look like "Wtf who cares" yesterday completely lost.

Fields and Wilson should have sat. Wilson probably the whole year. I think Fields is good enough but Nagy is a zipper head. The game plan doesn't change at all. He's definitely not prepared to do what Josh did / does for Mac. It's beyond clear at this point. Again just a poor supporting class doing dumb ****.

Lance should have sat for the simple reason 49ers had a legit contender very recently. Jimmy has a ceiling but he's 100% ready to win you games now. So you owe it to the team, everyone really, to play that out.

Meanwhile Becton is pushing 400 and has played about 12 games in two years.

I still struggle to see how the Jets landed on Wilson being the unquestioned pick at #2 - sure he had some very flashy plays at BYU, but these issues he's showing this year in the NFL, were all there at BYU too...

His footwork is an absolute shambles - it's mentioned in this piece on The Ringer today by Ben Solak, which is an excellent read/look into Wilson at the moment.

I still struggle to see how the Jets landed on Wilson being the unquestioned pick at #2 - sure he had some very flashy plays at BYU, but these issues he's showing this year in the NFL, were all there at BYU too...

His footwork is an absolute shambles - it's mentioned in this piece on The Ringer today by Ben Solak, which is an excellent read/look into Wilson at the moment.

While everyone lauded his big arm, the more insightful scouts warned that his sandlot free-lancer tendencies might be problematic. The question was whether he could be effectively coached into a more cerebral and disciplined approach maximizing his physical skills at the pro level. The answer so far is no, but he has received poor coaching with the Jete.

The real wildcard with McMilfson is his attitude -- whether he's willing to accept hard coaching toward the kind of disciplined, detailed refinement required to succeed. Some also have said he's spoiled and overly self-assured.

Last edited:
all this is explained in a very simple axiomatic term....the Jete Suck. It then follows that mommy's little dearest sucks. Call it the inevitableness of the suck...

Footwork is a bit of a mess at times but he also bailed on so many clean pockets in college. Like a few others he has a terrible habit of turning his back to the rush. I thought he had a lot of issues in the 2nd and 3rd levels of defense. Reading the MOF was an issues, moving 2nd/3rd level defenders. I liked him but you have to have a real plan with these guys. Too many teams just expect a 22 yo to fix it with magic. It's embarrassing how they operate.

Somehow we failed to celebrate Jet Elimination Day this year. It was on the 12th of December. I guess we are all caught up in the Pats annual quest for the #1 seed. We need to be less self-centered.

An offensive listless 30-9 home loss to the New Orleans Saints will formally keep the Jets out of the AFC playoff bracket for the 11th consecutive year. The Jets (3-10) were one of three teams officially removed from the playoff discussion, joining the equally doomed haunts of Detroit and Jacksonville.

Somehow we failed to celebrate Jet Elimination Day this year. It was on the 12th of December. I guess we are all caught up in the Pats annual quest for the #1 seed. We need to be less self-centered.

An offensive listless 30-9 home loss to the New Orleans Saints will formally keep the Jets out of the AFC playoff bracket for the 11th consecutive year. The Jets (3-10) were one of three teams officially removed from the playoff discussion, joining the equally doomed haunts of Detroit and Jacksonville.

You've only just had Thanksgiving and suddenly Jet Elimination is on us. I know it's an illusion but it seems to happen earlier every year.

You've only just had Thanksgiving and suddenly Jet Elimination is on us. I know it's an illusion but it seems to happen earlier every year.

Someone should do an analysis to see if it tracks with the calendar creep of the Christmas lights and sales season.

I put up the decorations again this year, but they keep falling off of the wall.

It's not an illusion, I did a big jete elimination after eating too much on Thanksgiving.

It's not an illusion, I did a big jete elimination after eating too much on Thanksgiving.
are you seriously comparing a log of fecal matter to the NY Jete? Is that what you're doing, Bill? well....all I gotta say is...JOB WELL DONE ,SIR!

Just to be clear, the Jete being eliminated from playoff contention is no cause for celebration. It's assumed.

BSPN seems to like rolling in the muck:

There's a stench in Gotham, and we're not talking about a sanitation workers' strike.
The Jets, to use an expression from the Soprano family business, ended up in cement shoes at the bottom of the river.
(Da Jete) are on their sixth general manager-coach pairing of the decade, three of which ended with ugly divorces and one lasting only four months.
... other former staffers and ex-players provided a less flattering view of Johnson. They described a man easily influenced by those in his inner circle and by public sentiment. One former member of the organization said Johnson replaced "good people" after the playoff run and "kept people not as qualified, but had his ear."
"It starts with ownership," said one former player, alluding to the Johnsons. "You've got to get the right people in. You've got to be able to have a strategy and a game plan and an identity. I'm not sure if they have that."
Since 2009, the Jets have used more top-5 picks on quarterbacks (three) than any other team, but their aggregate passer rating over that span (75.3) is the lowest in the league.
If Sanchez had any confidence left, it was shattered by the 2012 addition of Tim Tebow, whose presence turned the Jets into a sideshow.
The Jets have employed four GMs this decade, each with a distinctly different style of team-building. That's part of the problem; there's no continuity. Because ownership has no conviction, the approach is chameleon.

But there is one common denominator: Bad drafting.
Even when the Jets manage to hit on a first-round pick, they usually trade him away, a time-honored tradition that goes back decades. They dealt six of their seven first-rounders from 2013 to 2018, casting themselves as a feeder system for the rest of the league.
Douglas is methodical, especially in free agency. It will be interesting to see if he stays true to his slow-build or gets pressured into quick-fix moves. The fan base, subjected to more than its fair share of bad football, already is getting restless. Woody Johnson, who was serving his ambassadorship when Douglas and coach Robert Saleh were hired, has been known to get restless, too. Does Johnson have the stomach to ride it out?

Woody Johnson, the gift that keeps giving!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back