PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
"All gas..."

They got that right.

Yes, but there was a misspelling. It should be "break," not brake -- a la "All gas, no break from the suckage."

Yet I just heard from our whipping post about why you can’t pay two safeties, even if it’s an SS-FS combo.

Adams out, Lawson in.

Jets dump Adams and replace with zero production, similar cost.
I'll never forget when the brought in Landry to complement Rhodes. That summer jete fans were having a *********** to Landry's arms.

This is what I mean. I can't hate the jete. I really can't stand the Colts. Even Manning wants nothing to do with them now.

Punky becomes a captain, (this is so jest). So whats his reward a juice box and a bag of Skittles?

Jets QB Zach Wilson among team captains for 2021 season​

Last edited:
Punky becomes a captain, (this is so jest). So whats his reward a juice box and a bag of Skittles?

Jets QB Zach Wilson among team captains for 2021 season​

"FOLLOW ME....AND MY MOMMY!!!"

the Jete are just a total crapcan enigma

BYU had EIGHT team captains on its team last year and Punky was not voted to be among them. Yet, the Jete make him a captain.

BYU had EIGHT team captains on its team last year and Punky was not voted to be among them. Yet, the Jete make him a captain.

Now why wouldn't BYU make someone a captain? I wonder.

what did mommy do for all those jet’s players to get her son the necessary number of votes……hmmmm?

Wilson looks legit made some great throws in pre season

Now why wouldn't BYU make someone a captain? I wonder.

Of course you wonder. The reason was obvious: Punky McMilfson is not a natural leader. He lacks the "it" factor. But the Jete had little choice -- not making him a captain would've been bad PR. Woody and Chris cast the deciding votes in that little "election."

Last edited:
Of course you wonder. The reason was obvious: Punky McMilfson is not a natural leader. He lacks the "it" factor. But the Jete had little choice -- not making him a captain would've been bad PR. Woody and Chris cast the deciding votes in that little "election."
Wilson will be a backup at best by 2026 or on another team. Just like Darnold.

2021 Best Selling NFL Jerseys​

Who are the top selling NFL players in 2021?​

Josh Allen has the top selling NFL jersey heading into the 2021 season from the time frame of August 1 to September 7, 2021, as he aims to lead his Buffalo Bills back into the playoffs. Shop new Josh Allen Jerseys at NFL Shop before you watch the next Bills game.
  1. Josh Allen
  2. Mac Jones
  3. Tom Brady
  4. Justin Fields
  5. Patrick Mahomes
  6. CeeDee Lamb
  7. George Kittle
  8. Dak Prescott
  9. Justin Herbert
  10. Aaron Rodgers
So, where's Punky? You'd think he would be more popular, being named team captain before even taking an NFL regular-season snap. Oh, there he is -- No. 42.

New York Jets quarterback Zach Wilson was the only other rookie to break into the league’s top-50, ranking 42nd.

Josh Allen has the top selling NFL jersey heading into the 2021 season from the time frame of August 1 to September 7, 2021, as he aims to lead his Buffalo Bills back into the playoffs. Shop new Josh Allen Jerseys at NFL Shop before you watch the next Bills game.
  1. Josh Allen
  2. Mac Jones
  3. Tom Brady
  4. Justin Fields
  5. Patrick Mahomes
  6. CeeDee Lamb
  7. George Kittle
  8. Dak Prescott
  9. Justin Herbert
  10. Aaron Rodgers
So, where's Punky? You'd think he would be more popular, being named team captain before even taking an NFL regular-season snap. Oh, there he is -- No. 42.

New York Jets quarterback Zach Wilson was the only other rookie to break into the league’s top-50, ranking 42nd.

Listen, I bought a few jerseys when I was a kid.

Everyone is welcome to their own tastes, but most adults I know don't wear other mens' names.

I mean, a classic? Namath, Brick, Chrebet, Revis? Maybe. But probably not.

Good to see NE is excited about Mac though.

Listen, I bought a few jerseys when I was a kid.

Everyone is welcome to their own tastes, but most adults I know don't wear other mens' names.

I mean, a classic? Namath, Brick, Chrebet, Revis? Maybe. But probably not.

Good to see NE is excited about Mac though.

You're full of it. I'd venture that at least half, if not most Jete fans wear team jerseys to games at New Giants Stadium. You'd think a No. 2 pick QB savior/team captain would be more popular in America's most populous metro region, but apparently Hot Mommy needs some marketing tips. Maybe they should offer a discount for trading in used Darnold, Sanchez, Gee-No! and Favre jerseys.

I'm thinking of getting a custom job done with Punky McMilfson on the nameplate. Either that, or Jete Suck. On second thought probably not, the color scheme makes me nauseous.

1. Josh Allen
  2. Mac Jones
  3. Tom Brady
  4. Justin Fields
  5. Patrick Mahomes
  6. CeeDee Lamb
  7. George Kittle
  8. Dak Prescott
  9. Justin Herbert
  10. Aaron Rodgers

#42 o_O, the Jete stank has already made him a loser.....Welcome to Loserville Punky

Last edited:
Look at this: the damn Jete are so desperate for attention and revenue they're doing-mail blasts to encourage gambling. This comes direct from the team. Truly pathetic.

mail.jpeg

Then after losing your shirt, you can drown your sorrows with:

Jets-Uncorked-Napa-Valley-Cabernet-Sauvignon-02-mainLg.jpg

Last edited:
I hear wilson is playing well but his wrs are dropping all the passes? The dude on twitter said he was "dropping dimes".

Any truth to this?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back