PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Best player in Jets camp? (Not best rookie, best player).

Moore hasn’t just been the Jets’ most impressive rookie this summer.
He’s been the team’s best player.
And it’s not overly close.
“He’s special,” head coach Robert Saleh said.

On offense sure. Lawson at DE would give Moore a run for best overall though.

On offense sure. Lawson at DE would give Moore a run for best overall though.

There is no such thing as Jete "best overall," only varying degrees of suckage. You should know this by now.

Accountability "to self" is fine IF it happens. It's a pretty big leap of faith to assume these "grown men," as he puts it, are mature and conscientious enough to effectively own their mistakes. The elephant in the room he seems to be ignoring is accountability to teammates and coaches.

Best player in Jets camp? (Not best rookie, best player).

Moore hasn’t just been the Jets’ most impressive rookie this summer.
He’s been the team’s best player.
And it’s not overly close.
“He’s special,” head coach Robert Saleh said.
He's a Jete. They are all special over there. As in riding the short bus kind of special. Saying a special Jete playe....ok coach front office ball boy anyone associated with that "franchise" is redundant.

I’ve not been following your team’s camp this summer. How has the young QB looked so far ?

Up and down. As expected I suppose.

Great mobility and quick passing motion with enough effortless power to make any throw.
But of course the dumb passes lofted up for an INT, holding the ball too long, and having issues getting good timing with the 6 or 7 different WRs likely to make the roster.

Doesn't seem overwhelmed at all though. So suppose overall things are looking promising.

Looking forward to seeing him vs an opposing D this preseason.

Great mobility and quick passing motion with enough effortless power to make any throw.
But of course the dumb passes lofted up for an INT, holding the ball too long, and having issues getting good timing with the 6 or 7 different WRs likely to make the roster.

Doesn't seem overwhelmed at all though. So suppose overall things are looking promising.

There are many rookie QBs to keep an eye on this year. We know at least half won’t make it. Good luck. Selfishly, I’m hoping Jones is one of the keepers. Obv.

SO.... how did punkys mom look? Is she quick too? does she get around? does she have good hands? and is she a good receiver? inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
You have got to be kidding.
Heehee. Fine, you got me. I was being polite to a patsfans poster I think is a decent guy. I truthfully wish the NYJ organization no luck at all.

Heehee. Fine, you got me. I was being polite to a patsfans poster I think is a decent guy. I truthfully wish the NYJ organization no luck at all.
hey..do what you want. It's a free football league. The Jete have ZERO to do with any "luck" however. Luck cannot exist in the presence of SUCK. This is an immutable natural law.

Heehee. Fine, you got me. I was being polite to a patsfans poster I think is a decent guy.

I truly wonder if being a "decent guy" is compatible with publicly demonstrated pathological masochism. Seems highly doubtful.

Pathological masochism????? Oh yes, we have pathological masochism if that is what you want to see...

YHnD.gif

Last edited:
I liked Elijah Moore a lot before the draft. Now all I'm doing is waiting to see how the Jete will ruin him -- or, in the unlikely event they don't, how he'll shoot his way out of town.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back