PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like most people get it. Jete is an invariable or invariant noun like sheep where the singular is the same as the plural. I still see Jetes once in a while, but less and less. Sheep, fish, deer, swine, Jete. Animals to be feasted upon.

ugh+jets+fans.JPG
Prank for this year: Go to Jete games with a big, green "E" painted on your belly. Find groups like this and jump in after the "T" to correct their spelling.

On this day, a goat was born.

article yesterday at yahoo sports:
The New York Jets Are Playing on a Full Tank

Jets playing with a full tank.

This looks to be the least subtle NFL tanking effort since Suck for Luck, and they don't even know who they would be sucking for. Some imaginary savior, a guy that their scouts would probably overlook anyway, if he exists.

"And yet Rosen has also showed signs of immaturity—two years ago he and some friends rearranged a neighbor’s lawn ornaments in sexually suggestive positions"

Uh, I have done this with neighbors' lighted Christmas reindeer at two different properties in 2 different states.
I guess my wife is right that I have an 8th grade mentality.

so YOU are the sonuvabiatch that did it....ok pal...well......

gunnery-sergeant-hartman-ill-be-watching-you.jpg

today was classic Jete...they had that rookie explain that he didn't mean what he meant yesterday. Full blown press op, photogs, sports writers by the dozens, electronic media outlets....brights lights beating down on the squirming rookie as he was forced into lying about what he said and meant. THAT was the unseen hand of the Goon at work, make no mistake. After the Idiotissioner stepped on his microscopic pecker yet again following yesterday's ill timed comments by the rook , you can be dyam sure he "suggested" the kid walk his comments back to jibe with his, the Goon's, own preposterous prattling.

Hey, give this kid a break. He was just making a joke and everyone made a big deal about it. Any one of us would have found it irresistible to joke around about >99% of deceased, donated brains being diagnosed with CTE, confirming their lifelong struggles to live a normal life, while being crippled with disability and depression.

"And yet Rosen has also showed signs of immaturity—two years ago he and some friends rearranged a neighbor’s lawn ornaments in sexually suggestive positions"

Uh, I have done this with neighbors' lighted Christmas reindeer at two different properties in 2 different states.
I guess my wife is right that I have an 8th grade mentality.

One thing I've noticed about these "immaturity" reports is the public version seems to always be watered down. Examples: the knock on Aaron Hernandez coming out of school was that he smoked marijuana. That was kind of the rated-G concern about him, we now know. A few years ago, Ryan Mallett was said to have made some dumb joke during a class in college, and that was cited as a red flag about why teams had character concerns; clearly, that was another tip of the iceberg story, when scouts basically knew he was a total a-hole and hothead. Everyone knew Ben Roethlisberger was a total, complete jackass in high school and college, and the scouts merely said there were some concerns about his maturity; they failed to tell you he was a total psycho with severe social problems who was disliked and considered a predator by his hometown. You rarely see the actual, raw stories and characterizations about these college players. Because, I agree, doing dumb things like TPing someone's house, etc., is just teens being teens, but I think it goes way beyond that.

He'll probably screw up the noose preparation...

Woody and Macca and other NJFL Minions: Perfect JETE QB!

Attention Jete coaching staff, get your wife in a QB jersey tattoos, 20 per jersey number, 3 for 50...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST