PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to wonder what "worst" means in the endless pugatory JEST fans endure. The Clods did that "tank for a QB" strategy... I guess from NY the results look okay, sporadic contention...

So maybe on that theory 0-16 isn't "worst case"

It's just hard to name circumstances that are worse. This is a familiar dilemma in this dismal study of JESTology... the failure of the imagination to theorize what they do to their fans next.

The record seldom does this team justice. Case in point, butt fumble. Still on NFL films fail reels. Epic.

That poor kid on YouTube crying and gaming out playoff possibilities? Absolutely nails the JEST phenomenon. Although that the 1 thing I can't forgive hapless JEST fans, they pass it on to their children.

It's the football equivalent of congenital herpes. I'd say syphillis but I believe that's curable.

But he was way ahead of his time as a representative of the transvestite lifestyle. It is a personal choice, and Joe Willie made it clear that he was not constrained by societal expectations that he "dress his gender."'

So, points for that.

This just in.....a Jet fan failed miserably when he tried to copycat AH's jail cell suicide with an attempt of his own in a cell in Rikers.Seems he substituted toilet paper for a bed sheet,which immediately snapped and sent him head first into the feces filled steel commode in his cell.Fortunately a fellow Jet fan prison guard saw the incident and rushed to give the dumb greenie ba$tard mouth to mouth.
The two green morons are recovering in the prison infirmary while being pumped with antibiotics. More on this story at 11....

This just in.....a Jet fan failed miserably when he tried to copycat AH's jail cell suicide with an attempt of his own in a cell in Rikers.Seems he substituted toilet paper for a bed sheet,which immediately snapped and sent him head first into the feces filled steel commode in his cell.Fortunately a fellow Jet fan prison guard saw the incident and rushed to give the dumb greenie ba$tard mouth to mouth.
The two green morons are recovering in the prison infirmary while being pumped with antibiotics. More on this story at 11....

Photos from the subsequent investigation:

Jets toilet seat 2.JPG

Jets toilet paper .jpg

BROADWAY, NY - the New Jersey Football JEST gave away tickets to "Hamilton" to two lucky ticketholders on Sunday. The following Saturday night, the law of unintended consequences kicked in.

"F****IN BELICHICK," screamed one, as the curtain rose, causing audible gasps throughout the theater.

"I thought it was those damn minutemen again," said the JEST fan, adding, "Plus, rap."

I probably did say something similar. Supposedly Hack did look awesome his freshman year before Penn State lost their team (oline) after being punished. Then Hack got murdered.

So that's another reason I'm cool with giving Hack the chance this year. He either takes the job and we're set, or he sucks and we get a great draft pick.

If we draft Trubisky, then I suppose the coaches know Hack has PTSD from his last couple years at Penn. (Dude was getting killed.)

But never did I say Hack was a sure thing. We picked him earlier than most would have in the 2nd. However I do think you guys might have taken him later in the 2nd.

He'll be praying to be behind that Penn o-line again before preseason is through.

He'll be praying to be behind that Penn o-line again before preseason is through.

Ha, hey I'm all for ripping on the Jets at the moment, but the oline actually is looking fairly decent. While also being young and cheap.

Certainly not top 10. More like ranked 15-20th range. But not too bad for young guys developing.

Ha, hey I'm all for ripping on the Jets at the moment, but the oline actually is looking fairly decent. While also being young and cheap. Certainly not top 10. More like ranked 15-20th range. But not too bad for young guys developing.
Irrelevant without a quarterback, even if true.

Ha, you had better be from a city worthy of talking NY smack. London? Tokyo perhaps?

My daughter in law is from the 3rd most populated city in the world, 20 spots ahead of NY, 19 ahead of London and 5 ahead of Tokyo. That should count.

When her and my son visited NY last year she didn't last a day. She wanted out and said that NY had too many crazy people.

My daughter in law is from the 3rd most populated city in the world, 20 spots ahead of NY, 19 ahead of London and 5 ahead of Tokyo. That should count.

When her and my son visited NY last year she didn't last a day. She wanted out and said that NY had too many crazy people.

Lol, no argument here.

My daughter in law is from the 3rd most populated city in the world, 20 spots ahead of NY, 19 ahead of London and 5 ahead of Tokyo. That should count. When her and my son visited NY last year she didn't last a day. She wanted out and said that NY had too many crazy people.
Was she at least able to avoid New Jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back