PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
While on this site, you might want to consider at least pretending not to be a terminally immature case of arrested development (a/k/a typical Jets fan dink).

o_O I'm unsure how to respond to that.

So here's a dog molesting a woman instead...

o_O I'm unsure how to respond to that.

So here's a dog molesting a woman instead...
What you think is funny just ... sucks. Your football team sucks. Your attempts to justify following your team suck. I'll bet whatever you had for dinner even sucked. Judging by all the time you spend masochistically trolling this thread for abuse, your entire existence must REALLY suck. Lo and behold, I found this photo of you from a previous life:

northern_hogsucker_close.jpg

What you think is funny just ... sucks. Your football team sucks. Your attempts to justify following your team suck. I'll bet whatever you had for dinner even sucked. Judging by all the time you spend masochistically trolling this thread for abuse, your entire existence must REALLY suck. Lo and behold, I found this photo of you from a previous life:

View attachment 16950

If you are going to be self righteous please dont waste your moral superiorty defending A. Hernandez. He is scum of the earth and if someone wants to make fun of him.. lighten up. Hes an *******.. if you cant grasp this think ray lewis who we joke about all the time on this board.

View attachment 16950

If you are going to be self righteous please dont waste your moral superiorty defending A. Hernandez. He is scum of the earth and if someone wants to make fun of him.. lighten up. Hes an *******.. if you cant grasp this think ray lewis who we joke about all the time on this board.
Who the HELL here is DEFENDING Aaron Hernandez?! :confused: You've got your head up your azz. Sideways.

OK so if you're the Jets GM, what do you do with the 6th pick?

Which player/position are you going for?
Seriously, why does it matter? The Jets have used a few 1st round picks on the D line over the last several seasons and it's not making a difference. They've also invested several 1st and 2nd round picks in QB and it's also not making a difference. It's clear that whomever they pick this year will not matter one bit at all because (a) the Jets suck at the draft (b) the Jets suck at coaching (c) the Jets just plain suck (d) See (a)-(c).

Oh, pulling an "Aaron Hernandez" and just ending it is not an option here.
Since you're an expert, maybe you can help us understand -- isn't being a Jets fan the football equivalent of suicide? Or is it more a failed suicide, like taking enough rat poison to screw up your ability to process food and to process thoughts, but not enough to kill you?

Who the HELL here is DEFENDING Aaron Hernandez?! :confused: You've got your head up your azz. Sideways.

He made a suicide joke about a hernadez, you tried to make him look stupid for it by saying is this your idea of humor? I imagine you arent stupid and you knew it was an attempt at humor. So if it wasnt a sincere question i thought you were telling him that a hernadez suicide was not an appropriate thing to joke about. if i say its not appropriate to make jokes about kids... i am defending kids am i not. Sorry if this wasnt your intention but it seemed that way to me.

He made a suicide joke about a hernadez, you tried to make him look stupid for it by saying is this your idea of humor? I imagine you arent stupid and you knew it was an attempt at humor. So if it wasnt a sincere question i thought you were telling him that a hernadez suicide was not an appropriate thing to joke about. if i say its not appropriate to make jokes about kids... i am defending kids am i not. Sorry if this wasnt your intention but it seemed that way to me.
Lighten the **** up,Francis....here's your only concern and only question in this particular thread...Do or do not the Jets suck.

If you intend to conflate outside issues with the primary assertion of Jet suckage put forth here then you have completely missed the existential point of this thread.

I didn't TRY to make him look stupid -- he has mastered that himself. If you spent enough time here you'd realize that. The jibe had nothing to do with defending Hernandez, you're just projecting misplaced righteousness.

I didn't TRY to make him look stupid -- he has mastered that himself. If you spent enough time here you'd realize that. The jibe had nothing to do with defending Hernandez, you're just projecting misplaced righteousness.

Hey maybe he's not familiar with your particular brand of "humor" as well? It is an acquired taste after all.

I mean I know you attack me out of love, but others may not understand it. Take it easy on those still learning the ropes. Direct your humor and rage this way.

Last edited:
Seriously, why does it matter? The Jets have used a few 1st round picks on the D line over the last several seasons and it's not making a difference. They've also invested several 1st and 2nd round picks in QB and it's also not making a difference. It's clear that whomever they pick this year will not matter one bit at all because (a) the Jets suck at the draft (b) the Jets suck at coaching (c) the Jets just plain suck (d) See (a)-(c).

Since you're an expert, maybe you can help us understand -- isn't being a Jets fan the football equivalent of suicide? Or is it more a failed suicide, like taking enough rat poison to screw up your ability to process food and to process thoughts, but not enough to kill you?

Whoa, come on now. Last year was completely idiotic, bringing Fitz back. I knew it and preached to everyone who would listen, but everyone (all the "experts", most Jet fans, and guys here) agreed bringing Fitz back was smart.

That one move destroyed the season. I mean it was a horrifically bad move. It is what it is though. It killed the whole team/season.

But our young guys are still good. Especially on the dline. 2015's success was due in large part to some great youth.

It'll show again this year. I just hope they can figure a way to improve while not getting wins. At this point, in today's NFL, no sense winning w/o a QB. You're just spinning your wheels then in the swamps of mediocrity.

Lighten the **** up,Francis....here's your only concern and only question in this particular thread...Do or do not the Jets suck.

If you intend to conflate outside issues with the primary assertion of Jet suckage put forth here then you have completely missed the existential point of this thread.

Hey joker,
I would not even have responded but the guy pm me and the message was not really that pleasant. So i wrote a post to explain why i posted what i did. I dont care who makes fun of who. I also dont care if people call me an idiot or a moron.. so i feel i dont really need to lighten the **** up. But either way no worries. Also the jets suck.

Not really sure why saying let the guy joke about a hernandez all he wants is being self righteous but i am over this. Sorry my comment offended you.

You know, people call me moron all the time...but more on that later.Right now I'd like to fart in the general direction of Jet nation and Jet fan in particular. In fact,I'd like to steal an old Raider slogan and spin it exclusively for today's Jetfan cretins...here it is Toony Loons....

COMMITTMENT TO FLATULENCE

Whoa, come on now. Last year was completely idiotic, bringing Fitz back. I knew it and preached to everyone who would listen, but everyone (all the "experts", most Jet fans, and guys here) agreed bringing Fitz back was smart.

That one move destroyed the season. I mean it was a horrifically bad move. It is what it is though. It killed the whole team/season.

But our young guys are still good. Especially on the dline. 2015's success was due in large part to some great youth.

It'll show again this year. I just hope they can figure a way to improve while not getting wins. At this point, in today's NFL, no sense winning w/o a QB. You're just spinning your wheels then in the swamps of mediocrity.
The thing is, the rest of the NFL does measure success via wins, ideally playoff wins, if not Super Bowl wins. The reality is that Fitz lead the Jets to their only season above .500 since 2010. The Jets have been the very image of mediocrity if not suckage, and having over-compensated d-linemen who are in it for the pay check isn't the way to get the team on the right track. The way to get on the right track is to hit on a lot of "middle class" draft picks and free agents and coach them up, and the Jets have shown no ability to do so throughout the Ryan and the Bowels eras, or in any of our living memories. As bad as the Jets were last year, they're not going to be better next year, or any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back