PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I can't believe Adams fell to us. I'm psyched! Should be a defensive leader for many years to come.

Sick athlete and leader.
Superbowl!

Now go wake up and pour yourself a"bowl" of cereal.

Still need to draft 52 more players.

Wow! I can't believe Adams fell to us. I'm psyched! Should be a defensive leader for many years to come.
As I wrote in the draft thread, never under-estimate the Jets ability to ruin a decent player. In a year or so he'll be out in the parking log smoking synthetic marijuana and masturbating.

Sick athlete and leader.
Yep, give it a year or so and he'll be a sick mo-fo.

Sick athlete and leader.

Superbowl!

Fun fact! Jets fans were saying the same thing when they were shocked that a guaranteed stud like Vernon Gholston dropped to them in 2010.

Well in a deep draft like this I wouldn't draft a safety with the #6 overall pick, you have all the talent to pick and chose a position that although important doesnt have the same impact as others.

New Jersey's best hope is to continue picking in the top 10 of the first round. After about eight years of that the Green Beans might have a nucleus to start building around.

Well in a deep draft like this I wouldn't draft a safety with the #6 overall pick, you have all the talent to pick and chose a position that although important doesnt have the same impact as others.

You would if he was a potential all world player.

Adams is a great pick.

Fun fact! Jets fans were saying the same thing when they were shocked that a guaranteed stud like Vernon Gholston dropped to them in 2010.

Worlds apart.

Gholston was a workout warrior with a year of decent production (IIRC).

Adams has been amazing his entire collegiate career.

It's a great pick, no matter the team.

Worlds apart.

We can use Gerrad Warren, Calvin Pryor, Jace Amaro, Stephen Hill, Kendrick Ellis, Quinton Couples, and virtually every high draft pick the Jets ever select.

Sure Adams appears to be a great pick, but based on the Jets' history, I wouldn't bet on it. Granted the did luck out last year when teams surprisingly passed on Leonard Williams.

You just selected a safety,Calvin Pryor, in a recent draft. You have a 100% can of Alpo in Kristen Hackenaboiger. You're staring at a proven NCAA college winner,arguably the Dakk Prescott of this year's draft, in this Clemson kid...and you take another safety.

YOU are a ****ing mongoloid. Period. I don't care if this guy is Ronnie Lott Jr. ,you take the player that can win you games. In the NFL this player is the QUARTERBACK.

Great player? Perhaps. The right pick for the most idiotic,bumbling, butt fumbling franchise in NFL history? Please.....

You would if he was a potential all world player.

Adams is a great pick.

Worlds apart.

The object here, friend, is not to heap praise on New Jersey for making a "great pick." When you're standing six feet from a target it's pretty easy hitting the bullseye. The bigger picture bearing consideration is whether actually making the pick was in New Jersey's best interest vs. trading back and accumulating more picks to address many multiple needs. Right now, Adams is but a drop into a leaking bucket of urgent personnel holes across the Green Beans roster.

Last edited:

Sick athlete and leader.

Superbowl!
The jests, where first round picks go to die.

Last edited:
Almost as crazy as Adams falling to us?
Cook is still available. Jets pick 7th tonight and only one team (GB) could use him. The other 5 teams are set at RB.

I figured we'd go CB, TE, or oline in the 2nd, but it's hard to pass on a talent like this.

"We're back with Hack!!!,,"

Famous last words of the fightin' Bowels Boys....

Another safety. The Rats can't score points.... So...."let's corner the entire safety position in the draft!!!!!'....hard to even make this horror show up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back