PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. You're a sado-masochist and the thrill of getting a humiliating kick in the nuts by a woman wearing a karate outfit is diminishing, so its time to become a Jete Fan

Not to be pedantic, but I think they're plain old masochists... they don't cause any pain, they just suffer it..,

Facebook-828640.png
That photo is fake, because:

jesus_hates_the_jets.png

Did Woody Johnson steal your girlfriend or something back when you two were in high school?
It's safe to assume no one even remotely associated with the ridiculous Jete "organization" (including yourself, naturally) EVER has stolen a woman from another man -- least of all that slimy, unprincipled and incompetent little weasel Woody Johnson, who would be bagging groceries somewhere had he not inherited a fortune by accident of birth.

Your dedication to Jete bashing is truly commendable (and entertaining).
Wish I could say the same for your routinely vapid posts and failed attempts at humor.

Just trying to figure your motivation.
But of course you are, having rocks for brains and the discernment capabilities of a special-needs gnat. We'll just have to leave you guessing, although post #2113 comes pretty close to the mark.

Usually when a team rebuilds, it does so by unloading veterans in trades for younger players/draft picks. The Jets haven't been contenders in years but have gotten ZERO in return. That is not a rebuilding initiative. Other teams have actually been rebuilding by stockpiling draft picks and developing players...and those teams have gotten their quarterback into good situations with solid, young supporting casts.

What the Jets have done is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in sports. They have a complete junk pile of players who don't belong in the league. They have virtually zero assets, save for some top 10 draft picks who fell right into their laps.

All this to possibly move up a couple of spots in the draft? They are so bad and sure to destroy a talented QB that both Darnold and Rosen are reportedly prefer staying in school rather than being drafted by the Jets. There's no way this front office has a collective IQ over 15.

Usually when a team rebuilds, it does so by unloading veterans in trades for younger players/draft picks. The Jets haven't been contenders in years but have gotten ZERO in return. That is not a rebuilding initiative. Other teams have actually been rebuilding by stockpiling draft picks and developing players...and those teams have gotten their quarterback into good situations with solid, young supporting casts.

What the Jets have done is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in sports. They have a complete junk pile of players who don't belong in the league. They have virtually zero assets, save for some top 10 draft picks who fell right into their laps.

All this to possibly move up a couple of spots in the draft? They are so bad and sure to destroy a talented QB that both Darnold and Rosen are reportedly prefer staying in school rather than being drafted by the Jets. There's no way this front office has a collective IQ over 15.
Great post. What the Jete have done via backing themselves into a corner under horrid mismanagement is being construed by brain-dead fans as a "plan." You don't rebuild by gutting the roster and tanking a season.

They plopped a "team" down in the middle of a gaseous swamp and named it "The Jets". Having been there and almost vomiting non-stop from the odiferous surroundings I would like to suggest they rename this shyt stink "team" the NY Retch. If this is not suitable, may I suggest the "NY Stench".....and....since every team has some kind of Hall Of Fame might I suggest the Jete call theirs the "Hall Of Shame" or better yet the "Hall Of Slime". They could mark the main entrance with their first inductee, Roger "Universal Scumbag" Crapdell, in commemoration of ol' Rog's first actual paid job as a Rat intern and Leon Hess's pissboy.

We do the ludicrous 20/20 hindsight shoulda drafted game all the time for Pats draft picks. We can already do this for the Jets in 2017 with painful (for them) results. My plan for them from before the draft was to trade down if possible, getting 2018 picks and get the offense ready for the young QB they'd draft in 2018, and live with a terrible D for a year. You could evaluate existing QBs with real personnel around them, and get the offensive players used to playing with one another in anticipation of the arrival of a franchise QB with McCown tutoring the entire offense for a year.

Assuming that they could get at least as much for #6 as Buffalo got for the Pat Mahomes trade (#27 overall, 3rd round pick + 2018 #1 pick), here's a list of players who have already produced that the Jets could've drafted.

1. TE David Njoku or T Ryan Ramczek
2. RB Dalvin Cook or TE Gerald Everett
3. (79) RB Kareem Hunt
3. (91) WR Kenny Golladay
4. TE George Kittle

Spend the rest on OL and DBs. You now have a talented offense just waiting for a QB.

I posted the vid of Lynch

Wait, that's what the Jets were upset about? A player on the opposing team dancing on the sideline during a timeout in the 4th quarter of a blowout? Not on the field, not after a TD, not in front of Jets players. If these guys had a thicker skin and never mentioned it, I never would have heard about Lynch's dance.

Francesa said that the Raiders ran up the score in the last minute when they tried to draw the Jets offside to get a first down, then kicked a field goal to go up 45-20.

Yep. It was interesting to hear Joe Bonigno call Leonard Williams overrated and a non-factor, and Mo Wilkerson a guy who got paid and is now taking games off. Oh, and it was enjoyable too, in a way. The Jete really have nothing to start a rebuild with.

Wouldn't a team that is intending suck, be actually doing well when they suck. A team that is intending to suck would only really suck if they accidentally win.:D;)

Here's how beat writers now cover the Jete:
If (the Jete) fall to 0-5 by losing to the Miami Dolphins, Jacksonville Jaguars and Cleveland Browns, they will stamp themselves as legitimate contenders for 0-16.
Todd Blowes also is doing the rope-a-dope:
"I think we’re learning a lot," coach Todd Bowles said of his team. "We learned a lot as the two weeks went by the past two weeks, but we’ll learn a lot more these next two weeks whether we can correct these mistakes, which I’m pretty sure we can."
All he had to do to "learn" was to visit this thread and we'd all tell him: The Jete Suck!
And to build up some sort of interest in the team:
Prediction: The Jets will win at least one of the next three, and I'm thinking the Jaguars are the most likely victim. The Oct. 1 game will be played at MetLife Stadium, and the Jaguars have dropped 23 of their last 26 on the road. They'll be playing with no bye week after a trip to London. Plus, they have Blake Bortles at quarterback. If he's benched -- certainly a possibility -- it'll be Chad Henne. Either way, it could be the most winnable game on the Jets' schedule.
Let's see if the Jete can screw up at screwing up and win!
Ref: (warning: BSPN): Three-game stretch will determine if Jets are legit contenders ... for 0-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back