PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
B, C+ and B minus...these really ARE Jete fanboys. No wonder intergalactic suckage is allowed to permeate this fetid organization. Delusional shytbird fanboys representing this team in the media are proof that Woodhead Johnson's only aim is fleecing the green sucker fanbase of every last nickel of their allowances.
****, that's how half the posters on this forum would rate a Patriots two-touchdown win.

I wonder what it would take for them to get an F.
It would take winning to make them angry.

That's the way it is now in the weird world of off-season fantasy fulfillment for the mentally deranged Jete and their masochistic fan base.

Last edited:
It would take winning to make them angry.

That's the way it is now in the weird world of off-season fantasy fulfillment for the mentally deranged Jete and their masochistic fan base.

Bingo-Sign-89298.gif

d%#*!@t, couldn't you just leave well enough alone? :mad:

Please go away again and make no mistake: you do not possess the ability to "let" or "not let" us do anything here. Your "takes" are irrelevant and only a delusional moron would love seeing his team destroyed/humiliated. You have nothing worthwhile or even remotely interesting to offer.

Maybe he'd take it if it came from another JETE fan...

I'm kinda tickled about the "get a high draft pick" theory in general.

Even at #1 overall you could be looking at your version of Tim Couch or Kijana Carter.

How many rosters and drafts got decimated on the way to Ricky Williams deciding he needed to go to Australia and get stoned?

What you want is pick #199. :)

I'm kinda tickled about the "get a high draft pick" theory in general.

Even at #1 overall you could be looking at your version of Tim Couch or Kijana Carter.

How many rosters and drafts got decimated on the way to Ricky Williams deciding he needed to go to Australia and get stoned?

What you want is pick #199. :)
This just means more entertainment for us in the ensuing years to come. KickMe2018 has this bizarre fantasy that "the young'uns" will get great experience this season as the Green Beans tank and then high draft picks and great free agents aplenty will come to the rescue NEXT YEAR and they will win-win-win.

Meanwhile, the team is a slow-motion fatal trainwreck that will be a gutted, charred carcass by year's end with nothing but ashes to "build" around. Team chemistry will be nonexistent. Its collective psyche will be destroyed, L-O-S-E-R-S indelibly stamped on a traumatized subconscious. A few short-term FA mercenaries will sign on to take the money and run, but there will be too many holes throughout the roster specifically because 2017 wasn't taken seriously. The grand rebuild "plan" will be further slowed by inevitable injuries, coaching and front office changes, etc. Also, more mismanagement of the sort that got them into this deep hole to begin with should be expected.

Even with an ownership change (no signs of happening), the Jete are at least three years (2020 season) from being competitive and that assumes EVERYTHING goes right, including hiring a first-class coaching staff and GM the day after the 2017 season ends. The Jete future is, indeed, quite grim.

Last edited:
Here it is...your weekly moment of JETE.

First everyone's infamous Goombah Joe Benigno and his weekly JETE tirade!

Next, the sad sacks over at SNY give their weekly Report Card....and as you might imagine.....the grades are terrible! (Except for Ray Lucas's first grade.....talk about CTE residuals)

It may not be Patriots talk but WEEI is garbage dude, I will listen to the fan any day of the week over the WEEI homers.

I asked myself why the jetes exist, and it came to me comdeic relief.

The JETE... the real Insane Clown Posse

JETEloes

I asked myself why the jetes exist, and it came to me comdeic relief.

If they didn't exist we'd have to invent them and then kick them in the nuts.

Was that mean? That felt mean.

Fun fact: pats backups that would have been improvements over every JETE QB since they were led by a retiree:

Matt Cassel
Brian Hoyer
Jacoby Brisset
You KNOW Jimmy Garapolo, and probably Rohan freakin Davey

The Jets have become so unspeakably bad that disparaging them has become a guilty pleasure: makes ya feel like a goddamn bully. I wish they'd do SOMETHING to better themselves, so that I can resume despising them without guilt.

Blasphemy.

The ButtFumble will never die.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/18/the-buttfumble-is-dead-and-marshawn-lynch-killed-it/

THIS is the face of the Tank of ’17. This is the surcharge of Sucking for Sam. This is what happens when you are no longer a professional football team but a professional vaudeville troupe, traveling city to city to bring aid and comfort to teams and to fans who still view the outcomes of games as matters of civic urgency.

This is what happens when you become a joke.

Worse: a punch line.

Worst: a living, breathing bye week.

Reasons to be a JETE fan;

1. You're on a reality show, and it's either eat a rat or watch a JETE game

2. You're badly constipated and can't make it to the drug store.

I posted the vid of Lynch

Would it be the ultimate blow to Jets fans if the Giants somehow manage to out-tank the Jets and snag the best QB prospect from under their green noses?

A tough early schedule and maybe an injury to Beckham and others and continued ineffectiveness by Eli and this is a dark horse to get a high pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes