PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting factoid: the post count in this year's Jets Suck thread already has eclipsed last season's TOTAL thread post count of 2,125. We're only one-eighth of the way through the 2017 season but apparently, Green Beans suckage is at an all-time high!

Jets fan giving finger.jpg

And only 63% of the posts have been women kicking guys in the groin!
Correction: women AND men kicking Jete fans in the balls per their eager request for pain and humiliation.

Great stuff! Woody's brother insists the Jete are NOT tanking! :D

Link: Jets acting owner says they’re not tanking, just having “growing pains”

“I hope that the fans will buy into our plan,” Christopher said. “I think that they’re going to see this team grow before their eyes. I think that that’s exciting. I can’t say whether [the fans] are going to stay home, but I hope they don’t. I think it’s going to be an exciting season.”

He said his challenge was to “earn the trust of the fans,”and “To have them know that I care about this team deeply, and I’m going to do everything I can to make it a great team again.” :confused:

(That sounds like a heck of a slogan. People could rally around that. Wonder if his brother knows anybody who could have it embroidered somewhere?)

Christopher was careful to point out that his brother won’t have any say in football operations until he’s completed his work in London. And considering the Jets are 41-55 over the past six seasons, that may be a solid first step.

laughing audience .jpg

Great stuff! Woody's brother insists the Jete are NOT tanking! :D

Link: Jets acting owner says they’re not tanking, just having “growing pains”

“I hope that the fans will buy into our plan,” Christopher said. “I think that they’re going to see this team grow before their eyes. I think that that’s exciting. I can’t say whether [the fans] are going to stay home, but I hope they don’t. I think it’s going to be an exciting season.”

He said his challenge was to “earn the trust of the fans,”and “To have them know that I care about this team deeply, and I’m going to do everything I can to make it a great team again.” :confused:

(That sounds like a heck of a slogan. People could rally around that. Wonder if his brother knows anybody who could have it embroidered somewhere?)

Christopher was careful to point out that his brother won’t have any say in football operations until he’s completed his work in London. And considering the Jets are 41-55 over the past six seasons, that may be a solid first step.

View attachment 18011

So, it turns out Woody is the smart one in the family. Who saw that coming?

More good news! Woody's goofy brother says Blowes and Cromagnon likely to stay regardless of record!

Link: Bowles, Maccagnan future not tied to Jets' record

With more losses likely coming, the jobs of coach Todd Bowels and general manager Mike Maccagnan could come under fire in New York after just three seasons together. Johnson said that win-loss record wouldn't be the deciding factor on whether he would make changes down the road.

"Believe me, I like winning a lot more than losses, but that's only part of the equation. The real way to judge this team and the people on it, including me, is are we getting better?" he said. "It's not going to come down to games. It's more about the play on the field. Are we getting better? Losses hurt deeply. I like wins a lot more. :D But it's not going to be the sole or even a really important way for me to judge Mike and Todd." :D

With a rebuilding roster, it will be tough to judge Bowles, but the progress of young players -- like promising rookie safeties Jamal Adams and Marcus Maye -- could ultimately decide the coach's fate.

"My brother said back early in the spring to not judge the team on wins and losses but (rather) progression and I agree with that," Johnson said. "I think it's going to be obvious to all this team is progressing. :D There are so many young guys who, just because they aren't (big) names, doesn't mean they aren't really talented. :D We have a group of coaches, including Todd, who are really good at building those players up. I think you're going to see a lot of progression. It's going to be obvious." :D

The only thing that will be obvious is " THE JETES STILL SUCK"

Interesting factoid: the post count in this year's Jets Suck thread already has eclipsed last season's TOTAL thread post count of 2,125. We're only one-eighth of the way through the 2017 season but apparently, Green Beans suckage is at an all-time high!

View attachment 18010

Half are nut shot pics.

(Cue more pics...)

** Edit: It would seem @slam has already pointed this out.

Last edited:
Half are nuts shot pics.

(Cue more pics...)

** Edit: It would seem @slam has already pointed this out.
No, half are unwarranted posts from YOU comprising mindlessly irrelevant blather and childishly immature attempts at humor. The groin-kick photos are hapless Jete fans getting their off-season fix, into which you vicariously project yourself for gratification.

Last edited:
No, half are unwarranted posts from YOU comprising mindlessly irrelevant blather and childishly immature attempts at humor. The groin-kick photos are hapless Jete fans getting their off-season fix, into which you project yourself vicariously for gratification.

Intergalactic delusion on a scale encompassing all parallel universes extant.

How will Jets fans feel if the Giants end up losing more games?

Would they rather have the smaller dumpster fire or the better draft pick?

Insanely massive dumpster fire please.

In fact, screw a dumpster. I'll take a landfill fire/explosion the size of millions of dumpsters.

The worse, the better.

Insanely massive dumpster fire please.

In fact, screw a dumpster. I'll take a landfill fire/explosion the size of millions of dumpsters.

The worse, the better.
Just remember, after the 2017 tank job (which your slimeball owner's idiot brother dishonestly calls "growing pains"), it will take YEARS for the Jete to reach 7-9/8-8 again.

Intergalactic delusion on a scale encompassing all parallel universes extant.

All the "tank plan" has done is given the jete fans a free season long lunch ticket. They're posting all over the internet "we suck and we're proud". "We suck because that's the plan". hahaha It's insane.

"Last year we sucked but that wasn't planned so it sucked but this year we are planning to suck so it's great".

The Jete management is thinking outside the box. They are going against the long-held NFL tradition that winning is how you measure a football team. Belichick has finally gotten so far inside their heads they have group electroshock therapy every Sunday night.

The Jete management is thinking outside the box. They are going against the long-held NFL tradition that winning is how you measure a football team. Belichick has finally gotten so far inside their heads they have group electroshock therapy every Sunday night.

They have a big problem though. There are other teams in the race to the bottom. They very well might lose at losing and lose at winning.

Someone how MaDon't has the Giants offense looking far worse than the Jets one.

From what I'm seeing tonight the Hoyer-led 49ers are gonna give the Jete a run for their money when it comes to sucking.

Thing is, the 9ers are ostensibly trying to win, so they are what the Jete hope to be two seasons from now, which is awful, but not trying to lose.

This game sucks so bad that no one bothered to make a game day thread, but since The Jete Suck thread is in the same spirit, people can just dump their comments here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes