PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come in peace...

You can't get anything right. That's a wolf, not a troll.

Oh I don't doubt you about these two fools. At least I assume they're fools. Don't think I've ever heard/seen them. Sports talk around here is a joke. They just praise Yanks (deservingly) and Giants, while killing Jets n Mets. Same goes for sports writers.

But you said Jet fans in general, and that isn't even close to true. Just remember NY writers/reporters/hosts... who aim for clicks/ratings, in no way whatsoever have the pulse of the fanbase. Any fools they let call in are just that, fools that are hand picked.

Good chance it's similar in Boston, but the NY market with so many teams (and the Giant/Jet Yanks/Mets dynamic) I imagine raises it to a whole 'nother level.

Listen/watch/read these fools for entertainment, sure. Just realize they're considered jackasses by the fans.

As far as rooting for Jet losses this season... I'm right there with ya man. Cheers!
You clown!

Joe and Evan love the Mets and the Jets. Do you actually live in NY?

You clown!

Joe and Evan love the Mets and the Jets. Do you actually live in NY?

No. NJ. And I don't give 2 ****s about "Joe and Evan" or "Ted and Frank" or any jackass sports talk fools.

Sports talk is horribly sad. Just do crack instead. It's better for your brain.

Thanks, but I actually escaped the 'Garden State' about six years ago. I only hang on to this user name to piss off 'THEnjpatsfan'.

No. NJ. And I don't give 2 ****s about "Joe and Evan" or "Ted and Frank" or any jackass sports talk fools.

Winnie would spit in your face and then kick you in the balls, if you had any.

Winnie would spit in your face and then kick you in the balls, if you had any.

Psh, where da hoes at? Next one up...

THE expert has spoken ,ladies and germs

the jets may be a laughingstock franchise

but many of their fans are very wealthy and sophisticated finance tycoons

i know some of them........good guys........masters of the universe, indeed

well then bunky...get them to give a healthy donation to the Joe Kerr Foundation For The Improvement Of Life..(namely mine)

No. NJ. And I don't give 2 ****s about "Joe and Evan" or "Ted and Frank" or any jackass sports talk fools. Sports talk is horribly sad. Just do crack instead. It's better for your brain.
All because they tell the truth about your Jete vs. spouting the delusional nonsense you post here. Horribly sad.

Whether the fans will recognize the "progression" is another matter.
Fans? All their fans are degenerate morons, so who cares what they recognize.

Speaking of which...
I come in peace...
Ahh, poor desperate degenerate Jete fan...

Since you need it so bad, here ya go, the Rex Ryan edition!
377230_105350209615990_1446873576_n.jpg

Maybe that will tide you over for a bit...

Last edited:
No reason to get fancy. This timeless classic is enough to get the point across: The Jets Suck.

Simple, even a jete fan should understand that vocabulary....

IMO this thread helps us try and determine the level of their suckage. The Jete always suck, but this year they're reaching a new low that most sane fans didn't know existed. And the best part is, they're trying to lose games and their fans are all-in with that.

There was a time not that long ago when Jete fans at least had the Browns to look down upon. Not any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes