PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of lying crap. If you truly believed the team you claim to support is "pretty good," wanting to see it lose is insane.

Your team puts up a solid effort and all you can do is ***** about it. What a pathetic LOSER "fan" you are! You personify suck. You bring nothing of interest or value here or anywhere else, go away. (And bid farewell to your whiny Darnold/Rosen fantasies while you're at it, you sick twit.)

View attachment 18033
JeteFan69 is so into humiliation that he'll come here and prove to the world what an absolute dumb ass he is.

Go back and read older posts.
None of your older posts mean anything because they're nothing but wishy-washy doubletalk. You want them to win. You want them to lose. You think that losing is winning and now winning is losing. All based on a future fantasy.

Don't feel like explaining the make-up of the team again.
THAT is because you don't understand football well enough to assess what makes up a TEAM. All you see are individual parts, a plug-and-play mentality.

But yes, I "knew" (or at least hoped) the team wasn't nearly as bad as it was being made out to be. Just missing some key pieces. But those damn key pieces (QB WR n TE) played pretty well vs Miami.
Too bad you can't enjoy it, being a LOSER so-called "fan" committed more to this imaginary fantasy than what his team actually is doing.

It's pretty worrisome. This could cost us one of the top QBs. Hopefully they get back to losing these next weeks.
Yup, just imagine (you're at least good at that) the Jete have a decent season this year. You're committed to not enjoying a moment of any win. Pathetic.

Smh, we were 30 seconds away from being tied with the Pats!
Unless you're trolling -- which you are -- there's no reason for you to have the Patriots on your mind. Why would you be shaking your head over this lost fantasy anyway? Even if it happened, you wouldn't be able to enjoy it because your team WON and that's BAD. Right?

You've created a sorry little private purgatory for yourself with this deluded ill-logic. What a sick existence, hating to see your team win. You're going to hate it even more in the ensuing years when you actually WANT them to win and they keep screwing it up.

But this much has become crystal clear: you definitely are NOT a fan of the New Jersey Jete. Again, no genuine fan acts or talks like you. You are a twisted delusionist projecting deeply conflicted masochism onto a football team whose mismanaged futility summarizes the essense of your life.

Last edited:
None of your older posts mean anything because they're nothing but wishy-washy doubletalk. You want them to win. You want them to lose. You think that losing is winning and now winning is losing. All based on a future fantasy.

THAT is because you don't understand football well enough to assess what makes up a TEAM. All you see are individual parts, a plug-and-play mentality.

Too bad you can't enjoy it, being a LOSER so-called "fan" committed more to this imaginary fantasy than what his team actually is doing.

Yup, just imagine (you're at least good at that) the Jete have a decent season this year. You're committed to not enjoying a moment of any win. Pathetic.

Unless you're trolling -- which you are -- there's no reason for you to have the Patriots on your mind. Why would you be shaking your head over this lost fantasy anyway? Even if it happened, you wouldn't be able to enjoy it because your team WON and that's BAD. Right?

You've created a sorry little private purgatory for yourself with this deluded ill-logic. What a sick existence, hating to see your team win. You're going to hate it even more in the ensuing years when you actually WANT them to win and they keep screwing it up.

But this much has become crystal clear: you definitely are NOT a fan of the New Jersey Jete. Again, no genuine fan acts or talks like you. You are a twisted delusionist projecting deeply conflicted masochism onto a football team whose mismanaged futility summarizes the essense of your life.

You have much to learn. No time to teach today though.

You back again? Here ya go!
groin-kick.jpg

Oh shut the hell up, you terminally confused cretin. You couldn't teach a rock to roll downhill.

375223-bdff697e-c5aa-11e3-9396-36246133c91b.jpg

Last edited:
Oh shut the hell up, you terminally confused cretin. You couldn't teach a rock to roll downhill.

View attachment 18042

Man you're almost as rude as the gang over at Breitbart when they hear something they don't like. Perhaps those are your type of people?

Man you're almost as rude as the gang over at Breitbart when they hear something they don't like. Perhaps those are your type of people?
This makes no sense. Do you know what non sequitur means? If not, look it up. It defines most of your posts.

Beyond that, you have absolutely no grounds for calling out others' alleged rudeness, considering your very presence here is a clarion call for abuse.

This makes no sense. Do you know what non sequitur means? If not, look it up. It defines most of your posts.

Beyond that, you have absolutely no grounds for calling out others' alleged rudeness, considering your very presence here is a clarion call for abuse.

Only to those incapable of basic comprehension.

And I've never been rude to anyone here w/o plenty of cause. In fact I'm usually very nice and a pushover.

Only to those incapable of basic comprehension. And I've never been rude to anyone here w/o plenty of cause. In fact I'm usually very nice and a pushover.
Simple question: where do you post more often -- here, or on a Jete board?

You appear to continually disregard the fact that this is the JETS SUCK thread and therefore not where you'll find people interested in your bizarre hopes/dreams for better New Jersey football. But I suspect you realize that and resolve to come here anyway intent on trolling for attenti0n, even though you know beforehand most of it will be (deservedly) negative.

That seems unhealthy to me, but apparently is how you get your "gratification." So again, don't be-atch, moan, complain about others being "rude" or come crying "poor me I'm just a very nice pushover." No. In this thread, you have confirmed yourself time and again as a pathetically masochistic troll seeking to be abused. You enjoy it, and that's not our problem. Neither is your team's horrible track record approaching 50 years with no end in sight.

Good Lord, man, don't directly engage him.

Elsewhere I like the guy fine. This thread? Gotta just disregard.

This thread's my guilty pleasure. I'm not having it ruined by the tragic fact that actual human beings are Jete fans. Sad, deluded human beings, I'll grant you, but human beings nonetheless.

That ruins the whole idea of hating on the sad remnants of a once-mediocre franchise.

So, don't feed the troll in the Jete Suck thread. It's counterproductive.

I've tried to identify who's bailing out with no luck so far. Fireman Ed? Gee-No! Smith? Ryan Fitzpatrick?

Jet crashing .jpg

I've tried to identify who's bailing out with no luck so far. Fireman Ed? Gee-No! Smith? Ryan Fitzpatrick?

View attachment 18059

Oh, I see...so that’s where David Harris is right now. He will get some big snaps as soon as he lands and overcomes his trauma of playing for the Jete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey