PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another secret: McClown read Tom Brady's new book and plans to be the Jete starting QB another six years.
That'd be better QBing for a Jet than the previous six years. Or 16 years, for that matter, aside from a few Pennington years.

I know you, man....JetsInsider?...weren't you Frank Moga's press agent?

I have no idea about elsewhere on this site, but can assure you unequivocally there is no such thing in this thread.
===========================================

Well no pickles for you, though they would make you poop green like the bird.

===========================================

Well no pickles for you, though they would make you poop green like the bird.
The bird craps green and white -- easily mistaken for a Jete scrimmage.

LOL that color rush pickle green uni is great

LOL that color rush pickle green uni is great
It's more green bean green than pickle green. Or puke green, perhaps. However it's characterized, the damn thing is downright hideous. What I can't figure out is how the players find each other on a green field, especially during a night game. I guess they just look for the white helmets bobbing up and down.

faschingskostueme-onno-die-kinder-erbse.jpg

Last edited:
Alright WHO FED JETFAN79 AFTER MIDNIGHT?

d63f295cd994e9f15579d079d01a13ee--the-gremlins-childhood-movies.jpg

>>>>>>>

IMG_0463.jpg

Look at what I just found on FantasyPros...

Fantasy Impact:
  • The offense wasn't always pretty, but Winston played an efficient, mistake-free game as he led Tampa to a thrilling victory over the Giants. Winston has the opportunity for another big outing this Thursday at home against New England, the worst defense in the league.

d63f295cd994e9f15579d079d01a13ee--the-gremlins-childhood-movies.jpg

>>>>>>>

IMG_0463.jpg

Fantasy Impact:
  • The offense wasn't always pretty, but Winston played an efficient, mistake-free game as he led Tampa to a thrilling victory over the Giants. Winston has the opportunity for another big outing this Thursday at home against New England, the worst defense in the league.
And you claim to NOT be a troll? This puts that falsehood to rest. You even have the right imagery.

And you claim to NOT be a troll? This puts that falsehood to rest. You even have the right imagery.

Oh stop. Just playing along with @slam's comment.

Grow a pair.

Oh stop. Just playing along with @slam's comment.

Grow a pair.
"Grow a pair"? Whatever happened to Mr. Aw Shucks I'm Just A Respectful Pushover? Just admit you're a troll -- a conflicted, confused and bewildered swamp-dwelling green troll. At least you'd be honest for a change.

"Grow a pair"? Whatever happened to Mr. Aw Shucks I'm Just A Respectful Pushover?

Didn't I also say something like "most of the time"? Some don't deserve that treatment.

You Tuney... you're special. ;)

Didn't I also say something like "most of the time"?
It doesn't matter, everything with you is varying degrees of flakey anyway. You're more changeable than Sybil Dorsett riding a weathervane.

Last edited:

Fantasy Impact:

Are you still rooting for 2-14? Or did you decide to start rooting on to your fantasy team once the tank got off to a bad start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back