PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still rooting for 2-14? Or did you decide to start rooting on to your fantasy team once the tank got off to a bad start?

I'm currently tanking my fantasy season in hopes of getting the top draft pick.

I'm currently tanking my fantasy season in hopes of getting the top draft pick.
Of course. Just remember, folks: with the Jete, winning is losing and losing is winning. Except when the opposite applies according to whatever delusional fantasy scenario is being entertained on the first Wednesday of every month, which depends on which way the wind is blowing and whether dessert accompanied dinner the evening before.

Of course. Just remember, folks: with the Jete, winning is losing and losing is winning. Except when the opposite applies according to whatever delusional fantasy scenario is being entertained on the first Wednesday of every month, which depends on which way the wind is blowing and whether dessert accompanied dinner the evening before.

Just be prepared for a quick reversal on my part if they get another win soon.

This team is looking pretty darn good (in relation to how they were supposed to look). Bowles has done a hell of a job with this crew. Who knows, maybe Macc would prefer to go with free agency for a QB next year. We'll definitely have the cap space for it.

Regardless, if they keep playing this "gritty", I won't be able to root for a tank anymore.

Edit: And just to be clear, my fantasy team is 4-0. (Though I just lost Cook cook the season damn it.)

Just be prepared for a quick reversal on my part if they get another win soon.

This team is looking pretty darn good (in relation to how they were supposed to look). Bowles has done a hell of a job with this crew. Who knows, maybe Macc would prefer to go with free agency for a QB next year. We'll definitely have the cap space for it.

Regardless, if they keep playing this "gritty", I won't be able to root for a tank anymore.

Edit: And just to be clear, my fantasy team is 4-0. (Though I just lost Cook cook the season damn it.)

sleeping and snoring .jpg

Beginning of the season - Jete waving a white flag - "We're going to suck on purpose" "Yeah" "2018 Baby"

Week 1 - "Yeah we lost" "2018 is one week closer" "You can't tease us this year because we're spankin' the tank baby"

Week 4 - "2nd place baby. Ok screw the tank plan. Screw the first pick. Let's when the division"

Week 8 - "Yeah we lost" "2018 is eight weeks closer" "You can't tease us this year because we're back to spankin the tank baby"

That's some weird fan ass **** right there boy.

Given how horrific the pats are this year, this thread is looking more and more like jibber jabber.

Pats could lose to the jets. Wouldnt surprise me. They are egregiously bad.

Given how horrific the pats are this year, this thread is looking more and more like jibber jabber.

Now that's the spirit! :D

Just barely in Generation X I believe.

Either way, as a JETE fan, I'm sure you understand that not everybody gets a trophy.

Either way, as a JETE fan, I'm sure you understand that not everybody gets a trophy.

Yeah I hate that wussy "everybody is a winner BS". Maybe for like ages 7 and below. After that, ya gotta earn the trophy.

That's good. I hear you seniors need your nap time. ;)
You can't ever seem to take a hint. The idea is you should research bottling your innocuous blather to market as a sleep aid. It would be perfect for those who don't care about what you have to say, which is virtually everyone.

Even if they beat us twice and win the division they will still suck. That's the beauty of the Jete suckage.

As for jibber jabber, labeling the Pats year as horrific might qualify. It's a little early for that.

Just goes to show you don't UNDERSTAND this thread. Or, are you a Jete fan? Either way, your post is a fail.

Just goes to show you don't UNDERSTAND this thread. Or, are you a Jete fan? Either way, your post is a fail.

But he used the word egregiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand