PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I'm seeing tonight the Hoyer-led 49ers are gonna give the Jete a run for their money when it comes to sucking.

Thing is, the 9ers are ostensibly trying to win, so they are what the Jete hope to be two seasons from now, which is awful, but not trying to lose.

This game sucks so bad that no one bothered to make a game day thread, but since The Jete Suck thread is in the same spirit, people can just dump their comments here.

That was a sloppy but very interesting game, right up until the ref ended it with a phantom offensive pi call at the end. It was far better than any Jete suckjob.

17-0 over Miami... Not cool.

Hopefully they're just proving they have good players n coaches, but will now throw the game.

lmao wouldn't it be cool if the Dolphins scooped the JETE on that precious draft pick?

Not-Cool.jpg

Speaking of draft picks, I remember we used to have a dolphins fan in here with a 3-shot in his signature, that QB they drafted, Ted Ginn Jr., and some other character... with some gigantic brag line about how great they were going to be...

Just funny, tanking a season for a good draft pick. I mean, from the point of view of a real team.

Congratulations Jetsfan! By virtue of today's win, the Jets have only the 6th worst record in the league behind all the winless teams. The last three QBs drafted 6 overall are David Klingler, Kelly Stauffer, and Trent Dilfer. Enjoy!

Congratulations Jetsfan! By virtue of today's win, the Jets have only the 6th worst record in the league behind all the winless teams. The last three QBs drafted 6 overall are David Klingler, Kelly Stauffer, and Trent Dilfer. Enjoy!

Yup it sucks. I already knew this team was pretty good. I really didn't need a reminder.

Hopefully the guys have got the winning out of their system now. Just go back to developing while finding ways to get losses. Damn it.

All the Jete had to do was lose... This loss wellmight hurt their #1 draft chances. A draft pick I DO NOT see this team getting. They suck, but not 2-14 bad. I see them going 4-12 or 5-11 and failing their tank attempt.

Jete always Jete.

Most of all you have to be heartened by the development of Josh McCown. I think the Jets have found their QB of the future.

Jokes aside, I'd happily keep the guy around for a few years as the experienced vet.

Yup it sucks. I already knew this team was pretty good. I really didn't need a reminder.
What a load of lying crap. If you truly believed the team you claim to support is "pretty good," wanting to see it lose is insane.

Hopefully the guys have got the winning out of their system now. Just to back to developing while finding ways to get losses. Damn it.
Your team puts up a solid effort and all you can do is ***** about it. What a pathetic LOSER "fan" you are! You personify suck. You bring nothing of interest or value here or anywhere else, go away. (And bid farewell to your whiny Darnold/Rosen fantasies while you're at it, you sick twit.)

kick-in-the-balls.jpg

Last edited:
What a load of lying crap. If you truly believed the team you claim to support is "pretty good," wanting to see it lose is insane.

Your team puts up a solid effort and all you can do is ***** about it. What a pathetic LOSER "fan" you are! You personify suck. You bring nothing of interest or value here or anywhere else, go away. (And bid farewell to your whiny Darnold/Rosen fantasies while you're at it, you sick twit.)

View attachment 18033

Go back and read older posts. Don't feel like explaining the make-up of the team again.

But yes, I "knew" (or at least hoped) the team wasn't nearly as bad as it was being made out to be. Just missing some key pieces. But those damn key pieces (QB WR n TE) played pretty well vs Miami.

It's pretty worrisome. This could cost us one of the top QBs. Hopefully they get back to losing these next weeks.

Smh, we were 30 seconds away from being tied with the Pats!

WOOO Nothing like reading the bravado from a fan of a team in last place. WTF???

"We're tanking for the first pick"....

Now that the first pick is in question I have to hear "we were 30 seconds away from being tied with the Pats"?

Make up your f'ing mind for God's sake. Are you winning when you're losing or are you winning when you're winning?

F'ing Jete. Only spank the "tank" when they're losing.

"Woo hoo......tanking for the 2018 SB baby" ......."Unless we go 8-8"

What a Goddamn joke.

Last edited:
WOOO Nothing like reading the bravado from a fan of a team in last place. WTF???

"We're tanking for the first pick"....

Now that the first pick is in question I have to hear "we were 30 seconds away from being tied with the Pats"?

Make up your f'ing mind for God's sake. Are you winning when you're losing or are you winning when you're winning?

F'ing Jete. Only spank the "tank" when they're losing.

"Woo hoo......tanking for the 2018 SB baby" ......."Unless we go 8-8"

What a Goddamn joke.

We lose when we win. Being tied with NE would have sucked.

One of these days you'll understand. I hope.

The Jets are so bad they cannot even figure out how to "tank" a season..

Perhaps it is time for "Broadway Joe" to do a cameo..

All this game proved was that, "Cutler is who we thought he was".... 225 total yards of O for the Dolphins :(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back