PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets reportedly offering multiple first round picks for Rodgers.

If we were in a situation like NYJ, LVR, IND, LAR, HOU - giving a bunch to get Rogers would make sense.
Just to revitalize the fanbase and try to shoot the moon for 2 years.
But, Patriots already invested a 1st round pick and 2 years to get a QB who should now have all the assets needed to finally break out.

But, Patriots already invested a 1st round pick and 2 years to get a QB who should now have all the assets needed to finally break out.

He’s gonna send unsolicited d.ick pics to the AT&T Girl and the circle will be complete.
girl tells GIF

Gave you an upvote and everything.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
We laugh but Rodgers makes that team an instant contender.
Behind that OL?

Jete would be far better off using their cap space to sign a vet ball control QB and use draft assets and/or cap space to improve the OL.

They would be a contender if they could control the line of scrimmage on offense.

Having a 39 year old QB running for his life on every snap ain't going to do that.

I also sent an upvote.

New rule: Any picture of Lilly must be upvoted!

A picture is worth a thousand words, right?
I can see me abusing that rule.
sexy lily GIF

You dont win a thing without a good QB.
You need other players too but most often the top QBs are playing in the playoffs.

I decided to check the SB QBs and I went back 20 years.
27 of the 40 QBs were HOFers or potential HOFers.
Most of the remaining 13 players weren't elite but were decent.
The only actual stiff at QB to make a SB was Rex Grossman, who made it with a top defense.

love these made up Twitter handles to make themselves feel more legitate with their crummy takes. Freeze sports lol.

There is now way in hell that Gardener and Quinnen are in that trade. If thats the case then i have to believe Ryan Mallett was worth 3 firsts.

Doesn't Rodgers have a no trade clause that he would have to waive?

If so, with regard to the prospect of him becoming a Jete, he would be...

IMMUNIZED.
What makes you say that? Is the vaxx a Jete policy?

What makes you say that? Is the vaxx a Jete policy?
No, I merely mean that he would be protected from going there, by his ability to veto the trade. Apparently, he doesn't have a no-trade, though. But he does have the hammer of threatening to retire if he is sent somewhere he doesn't like.

Aaron Rodgers quote:

“If you take the right sound bite from the right thing and it’s a station that may or may not have in the past been brought to you by Pfizer they gotta make sure their villain gets cast in the correct light,” Rodgers told Pat McAfee and A.J. Hawk on Tuesday. “And whether or not they’re sponsored by Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson, whatever it might be, when you go up against some of those powers that be, put yourself in the crosshairs, they’re gonna paint you a certain way. And that’s what the media did to me a couple of years ago. That’s fine. That’s their prerogative. That’s what they wanted to do.”

Aaron Rodgers links his current villain status to Big Pharma - ProFootballTalk

Last edited:
Aaron Rodgers quote:

“If you take the right sound bite from the right thing and it’s a station that may or may not have in the past been brought to you by Pfizer they gotta make sure their villain gets cast in the correct light,” Rodgers told Pat McAfee and A.J. Hawk on Tuesday. “And whether or not they’re sponsored by Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson, whatever it might be, when you go up against some of those powers that be, put yourself in the crosshairs, they’re gonna paint you a certain way. And that’s what the media did to me a couple of years ago. That’s fine. That’s their prerogative. That’s what they wanted to do.”

Aaron Rodgers links his current villain status to Big Pharma - ProFootballTalk
He hasn't let it go lol

I think Rod-gers might be onto something here. After sharing HIS experiences using ayahuasca I thought it might be kewl for ol' Unca Joe Kerr to finally find out what all the hullabaloo was about...so I had my primary prescribe some pharmaceutical ayahuasca from Pfizer and I took a dose. 8 hours later I woke in a gay strip joint, ass up and my head pounding to George Michael's "Wake Me Up Before You Go-go"...o_O

I think Rod-gers might be onto something here. After sharing HIS experiences using ayahuasca I thought it might be kewl for ol' Unca Joe Kerr to finally find out what all the hullabaloo was about...so I had my primary prescribe some pharmaceutical ayahuasca from Pfizer and I took a dose. 8 hours later I woke in a gay strip joint, ass up and my head pounding to George Michael's "Wake Me Up Before You Go-go"...o_O
That cannabis prescription is working out well too, Uncle Joe!

They possibly could develop Mike White into a fine game manager. It won't be good enough in a division with Allen and the Bills.

I'm not buying this "49ers template." Firstly they couldn't get it done with their previous game manager (Garoppolo) and Purdy has possibility two more opportunities to also wreck the template. Secondly there is no other team in the league who is as well balanced across all positions as the 49ers, so that aspect of their template is unmatched across the league. The Jets as the example here are not nearly as talented as the 49ers.
I'm not sure about Rodgers' impact on the Jets...but I do know that the Jets organization has a long track record of mismanaging good players in particular and mismanaging itself into bad situations in general. It starts at the top with an owner who, for good reason, never got anywhere near the C-Suite at his grandfather's company and who ran the Jets like a shiny new train set where he could just afford to replace the tracks and locomotives whenever he broke them. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

As for the Bills, the Buffalo fans I know seem to understand that "Allen and the Bills" have fallen back to the pack when it comes to pretensions of playing until the end of January, let alone in February...now, many are questioning what they can sustain in November and December. IMO, the AFC East is up for grabs.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back