PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets reportedly offering multiple first round picks for Rodgers.

Good, let them. Rodgers doesn't have many years left, and he wasn't all that good this year. It will give the Jets a boost for the short term, but in a few years they'll be looking for a QB again and won't have those 1st rounders on their roster.

Good, let them. Rodgers doesn't have many years left, and he wasn't all that good this year. It will give the Jets a boost for the short term, but in a few years they'll be looking for a QB again and won't have those 1st rounders on their roster.
Peter King is saying Rodgers may reject the trade may not want to go to the Jets.

Why do the Jets keep recruiting these washed up Packer QBs?

Actually I can see the Jete doing this.

Same reason as they signed Tebow. Publicity. To beat the Giants to the back page in NY.

Oh please Jets make this trade happen! :D :D:D

Lmao I wouldn't give up Sauce or Williams for anything unless it's Mahomes or Burrow

Lmao I wouldn't give up Sauce or Williams for anything unless it's Mahomes or Burrow
jets wouldn’t trade sauce for rodgers and a first, let alone that garbageZ get that outta here.

Many articles floating around but this one is the one that appears the most credible.

GB exec 1: “Let’s ask for some crazy crap like two 1st round picks.”

GB exec 2: “Yeah okay, what stupid team will pay that for a guy who’s borderline retired and looked awful last year?”

Woody Johnson: “ME, ME!!! I’ll pay that AND MORE!!! Give me the Rodgers!!!”

GB execs: “Holy hell, that’s amazing!! We will get the paperwork togeth—“

Rodgers: “I’m not going to that poverty franchise, nope. Here’s my retirement papers.”

That’s the most laughable trade I’ve ever heard. Why Was this posted here? Are we going to just retweet any ridiculous trade offer that pops up on Twitter?
Yes, that's what this forum does. Something about twitter makes some people here think stuff like that is legit.

The Kleiman tweet adds some legitimacy.
Not sure what his deal is with Mac. Takes every opportunity to bash the kid for some reason.

Actually I can see the Jete doing this.

Same reason as they signed Tebow. Publicity. To beat the Giants to the back page in NY.
Giants made the playoffs easily, how do we beat that coverage? Quick, make a splashy signing! We need to “win the off-season” again!

• Winner
Reactions: sb1

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back