PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Incredibly last minute offer

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone wants my two tix for tonight's game gratis, let me know and I'll transfer them to you. Nosebleeds, 50 yard line on the Pats sideline.

First come, first serve unless you're a secret enemy of mine. I also have them for sale online so you'll need to beat anyone crazy enough to buy them.

Is there a money back guarantee if I don’t like the seats? Like, a refund for gas and parking? I need to be sold a little more before committing.

If anyone wants my two tix for tonight's game gratis, let me know and I'll transfer them to you. Nosebleeds, 50 yard line on the Pats sideline.

First come, first serve unless you're a secret enemy of mine. I also have them for sale online so you'll need to beat anyone crazy enough to buy them.
You have enemies? Who the f would be your enemy? Wait a sec..

I would take you up on the offer, even without a double-your-money-back-guarantee if I was in the area.

Thanks PJ
Yes it is a generous offer considering its the most intriguing preseason game in many years- but what else would you expect from PJ - probably the 2nd nicest person on this board after Ian. But of course we must joke. Thats what we do.
Im just shocked that he has any enemies.

Yes it is a generous offer considering its the most intriguing preseason game in many years- but what else would you expect from PJ - probably the 2nd nicest person on this board after Ian. But of course we must joke. Thats what we do.
Im just shocked that he has any enemies.
That's very nice of you to say. In all honestly I don't have any enemies here but sometimes negativity and "I must win every argument" gets on my nerves. But whatevs, I think almost everyone here means well.

That's very nice of you to say. In all honestly I don't have any enemies here but sometimes negativity and "I must win every argument" gets on my nerves. But whatevs, I think almost everyone here means well.
I was just sucking up to avoid being on your secret enemies list

It's an easy list to get on and off.
I’m on the no fly list for past, uh, indiscretions, so I can’t take you up on your offer.

I definitely would've taken you up on it if I was local, but it's unfortunately a 5 hour drive up there for me. Nice of you to make the offer, man - hope someone takes it!!

Not in town, but if I happen to visit my folks during the regular season....I might be interested...that is if you are selling reg season tickets also :D.

In all honestly I don't have any enemies here but sometimes negativity and "I must win every argument" gets on my nerves.

That’s the worst opinion I’ve ever heard.

(I won that argument.)

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back