PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm not angry, just jealous of Kraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I know much of it is in good humor, but I'm amazed at the level of resentment in this thread...not surprised, given previous threads, but still amazed.

He's rich...ok, very rich.
He started with nothing.
He earned and did not inherit everything he has.
He had an apparently great marriage of 48 years but his wife and partner died at a relatively young age of a terrible disease.
She died seven years ago.
Several years after that, he decided to date a younger woman and share with her the fun that comes with having a net worth that starts with a six and ends in nine zeroes.
As long as he's happy and those closest to him don't have concerns, what is wrong with that?

For all of those who seem to be so very, very concerned that the young woman is a "gold-digger," my guess is that the bulk of his Estate was settled around the time of his wife's death. But, maybe she is a "gold-digger" and maybe she will end up with a few million dollars after he goes...if they're still together. So the **** what? Especially if he is happy? It will be a drop in the bucket and he earned every penny of it.

OK, I know much of it is in good humor, but I'm amazed at the level of resentment in this thread...not surprised, given previous threads, but still amazed.

He started with nothing.
He had an apparently great marriage of 48 years but his wife and partner died at a relatively young age of a terrible disease.
Several years after that, he decided to date a younger woman and share with her the fun that comes with having a net worth that starts with a six and ends in nine zeroes.
As long as he's happy and those closest to him don't have concerns, what is wrong with that?

For all of those who seem to be so very, very concerned that the young woman is a "gold-digger," my guess is that the bulk of his Estate was settled around the time of his wife's death. But, maybe she is a "gold-digger" and maybe she will end up with a few million dollars after he goes...if they're still together. So the **** what? Especially if he is happy? It will be a drop in the bucket and he earned every penny of it.
I don’t care either way in this but I live how you reach your conclusion.
My guess is his estate was settled (which by the way it can’t be settled since he is alive) so therefore my position is the correct one because my guess makes it right.

You're a Vegas guy, right? You excited about the Golden Knights?

Based on the fact that I had google 'Golden Knights' you can probably guess my answer. They're a hockey team or something?

I cut the cord like 5 years ago so I'm rapidly falling out of touch. I'm like Tunescribe but with a personality, good looks and a big ass ****.

Kraft is wetting the noodle .... life is good.

And you know that, because...?
59d206b7b09b2b2f928308306b198c09.jpg

He started with nothing.

An arrangement like that will always draw attention, hes a billionaire who can do whatever the hell he wants... people will still always snicker at such an age difference

She was 2 years old learning how to walk when Kraft was 40

He;s a billionaire that owns the greatest franchise, so I think he'll get over a couple people on a message board snickering at their blatant arrangement.. but he's 76 and having a good time, so good for him.. ill still point and laugh a little at the awkwardness of it all, but I don't condemn him as a person or anything lol

Based on the fact that I had google 'Golden Knights' you can probably guess my answer. They're a hockey team or something?

I cut the cord like 5 years ago so I'm rapidly falling out of touch. I'm like Tunescribe but with a personality, good looks and a big ass ****.
OK settle down you two - and fnord, that's a little too much information for a Wednesday night :cool:

Last edited:
OK, settle down you two - and fnord, that's also a little too much information for a Wednesday night :cool:

Okiedokie, but if either Tune or me were being serious that's news to me.

Well, I'm very serious about the last thing I said about myself and I'm willing to back it up with video evidence. Anyone who wants the URL to my chaturbate room please IM me.

Anyone who wants the URL to my chaturbate room please IM me.
LOL, regardless of whether or not you're serious - I still can't believe that's a thing...good Lord. Between sites like that, VR, AI, and who knows what else, I shudder to even imagine what things will be like online in 20yrs. :eek:

Last edited:
I cut the cord like 5 years ago so I'm rapidly falling out of touch.

I'm also on board with you with this and suspended my DirecTV account at the end of February thru August - which you're allowed to do once per year for up to six months without a penalty and $0 cost per month. I have SlingTV and it's great - I get more channels now than I normally have and pay like $30 a month and with a Roku, it works like a champ.

I'd be reasonably certain that his Estate was settled a long time ago, so you don't have to worry for his not-to-be-impoverished-offspring...though I'm sure they appreciate your concern. :)

I'm sure her appearance hasn't caused a change? Are you serious?

Maybe she loves him solely for his sneakers.:rolleyes:

I'm also on board with you with this and suspended my DirecTV account at the end of February thru August - which you're allowed to do once per year for up to six months without a penalty and $0 cost per month.
I do the exact same thing every year, outside of football season. It definitely helps to save a few bucks.

Haven’t dipped my toes in the water of any alternatives though, aside from the obvious choice of Xfinity, which we still need on some level for their web access.

LOL, regardless of whether or not you're serious

I love that you even wrote this.

I'm not serious. Nobody would pay to see what I've got going on.

you put the fnarc in narcissism...who you kiddin'?

I'm like Tunescribe but with a personality, good looks and a big ass ****.
The ass **** appears to be your achilles heel. No amount of good looks or personality could overcome that. My condolences. But I'm curious, how can you see what you're doing with it? Mirrors? Do you tell women you mean business when you turn your back on them? Do you face away and drop trou at urinals?

Last edited:
I love that you even wrote this.

I'm not serious. Nobody would pay to see what I've got going on.
LOL, I know you weren't, I was kidding. All I can think of is when I watched "Bad Moms" with my wife...I still can't believe that's a thing... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back