PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm not angry, just jealous of Kraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, yeah but what would we do without you?
Encounter fewer distractions, perhaps? This would become a Fnord-Free Zone and high society would get the equivalent of Groucho Marx.

It will eventually come out that Brady and Gronk were really secretly pissed because she has a higher AAV then the two of them combined.

I'm outraged at Krafty Bob for robbing the cradle like this! OUTRAGED!....where can I meet one of these cradle ladies...jus' sayin......
everybody knows if krafty didnt have a huge bank roll. his little girl friend wouldnt give him the time of day. and her father would kick bobs ass.

Like in Radiohead's song "true love waits".

I'm outraged at Krafty Bob for robbing the cradle like this! OUTRAGED!....where can I meet one of these cradle ladies...jus' sayin......
she's kinda old. if i had him and was hanging w Tommy, i'd get a harem of 20 year old VS models

Some show by the organization. Brady comes out as the fifth Village People ....and Kreepy Krafty strutting his ________ (fill in the blank)
Just think.... $50 parking, $11 beers, $5 cups of water....all help fund her orthodontics and ballet lessons

Last edited:
lol, I think a man his age looks absolutely ridiculous with a chick that age. I'm sure Johnathon is thrilled with his dads choice.

I'm sure Jonathan knows what this is. Personally I don't see it as a big deal. A rich guy wants to have some fun while his thing still works a little and a young attractive women wants to get some limelight (and potential perks that come along with that) and perhaps a little inheritance. I think it is a bit unfair to expect someone just to curl up in a ball and never do anything again because their spouse passed on. Also it is a bit late in the game for trying to find another "true love" so to speak.

If I were to have something negative to say about it I would argue he maybe moved on from his wife a little soon but there isn't exactly a set time table for that. I know that all sounded a bit cold and unfeeling but I am just trying to be harshly practical.

I wonder how old the guy is that she’s seeing on the side. Because there’s no way Kraft is putting it down right or even as often as she wants it.

He may not die alone, but she sure as hell won’t spend long at his bedside after he’s gone.

As soon as the inheritance check clears she'll be gone like the road runner in a cloud of dust

If I was to wager money on it, I could see her dating someone her own age within weeks to months after he dies (ie; the guy she's seeing on the side)

But good for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back