PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm not angry, just jealous of Kraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as the inheritance check clears she'll be gone like the road runner in a cloud of dust

If I was to wager money on it, I could see her dating someone her own age within weeks to months after he dies (ie; the guy she's seeing on the side)

But good for him
That’s more than likely true. But hey, Kraft is getting some while he still can. So good for him. Especially someone that served his years in the institution of marriage.

she's kinda old. if i had him and was hanging w Tommy, i'd get a harem of 20 year old VS models

Victoria secret models don't need to date wrinkly old rich men, there are plenty of young rich men that will fight over them

A few notes...

01 ~ She's 38 and he's 76. The perfect 2 to 1 ratio, I find mathematically pleasing.

02 ~ That means that he's 2 full generations older than'er.

03 ~ Most'f you Earthlings confuse Pleasure for Happiness. Pleasure is all very well ~ ain't no critter on this planet that isn't an Endorphin Junkie ~ but has absolutely nothing to do with Happiness. Happiness can only come from within ~ never from without.

04 ~ And it doesn't come from Money. That part, you got right, Earthlings.

I'm not saying that Kraft is or isn't happy.

I'm just saying that whoever he's boinking is immaterial to his Happiness or lack thereof.

Thus ends another session of...The Timeless Wisdom of Off The Grid. :D

As soon as the inheritance check clears she'll be gone like the road runner in a cloud of dust

If I was to wager money on it, I could see her dating someone her own age within weeks to months after he dies (ie; the guy she's seeing on the side)

But good for him

If she were really a reptile brained serpent she could make a grab at johnathan lol

I shave my groin and balls regularly. But because I have like a 40% Robin Williams' level of hair coverage it looks like a small, pink rock in the midst of dense thickets.
It's too dangerous to shave down there for men. mine looks like a button in a fur coat*

*IASIP reference

. We're all ****ing shallow assholes, that's why.

I don't know about that, with some folks the azzholishness goes all the way to the bone...

goodell4.jpg

I'm sure Jonathan knows what this is. Personally I don't see it as a big deal. A rich guy wants to have some fun while his thing still works a little and a young attractive women wants to get some limelight (and potential perks that come along with that) and perhaps a little inheritance. I think it is a bit unfair to expect someone just to curl up in a ball and never do anything again because their spouse passed on. Also it is a bit late in the game for trying to find another "true love" so to speak.

If I were to have something negative to say about it I would argue he maybe moved on from his wife a little soon but there isn't exactly a set time table for that. I know that all sounded a bit cold and unfeeling but I am just trying to be harshly practical.
how would you feel if it was your daughter? would you be ok with it just because hes rich? would it bother you if it was just some retired guy krafts age doing your 30 something daughter?

Now that is how retirement is suppose to go. :D

how would you feel if it was your daughter? would you be ok with it just because hes rich? would it bother you if it was just some retired guy krafts age doing your 30 something daughter?

Well I don't have a daughter but i can guess. Personally I wouldn't be a fan of it but I would respect it was her choice to make.

Just to be clear i'm not saying it is or isn't okay because he's rich. I was bringing up him being rich cause if he wasn't they would have never got together.

Last edited:
With all due respect ... if someone's daughter was doing that how the parent felt is secondary at her age ... she's a grown woman at 38. Some people have trouble with relationships with their own age ... it is what it is and none of my business - I hope he's happy as well as all other widowers out there who just seek companionship at a level.

Just guessing here ... she wanted to get married ... he said no repeatedly.
I think ... just guessing again ... he feels he married Myra for his lifetime on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back