PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm not angry, just jealous of Kraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure her appearance hasn't caused a change? Are you serious?

Maybe she loves him solely for his sneakers.:rolleyes:
It's more likely than not that the bulk of his estate was settled a long time ago. His sons end up sharing "billions and billions" as Carl Sager would have put it. She might (might) end up with a few million, but it would be part of discretionary monies (when one is as wealthy as Kraft, the net worth grows by hundreds of millions of years by just "sitting there") and, most importantly, "he earned it."

And, she's around 40 years old, has a Master's Degree (OK, FIU, not Harvard, but a real school), actually appeared in TV series that wannabe actresses would kill for and has used her relationship with Kraft to further her involvement in charities.

I really don't get all this judgment.

If she were a 24 year old high school drop out and former pole-dancer with a massive chest, maybe. But this is not just unfairly judgmental of Kraft but it also doesn't give her her due.

I wasn't born yesterday, so, yeah, his money is part of the "relationship scenario," but this isn't black and white and I stand by what I said.

Actually, he may have meant "donkey" ****. But I don't want to go any further down the fnord-hole.
No, he actually has a large butt appendage, he said so himself. He can come and leave at the same time.

I still can't believe that's a thing
275px-New_England_Patriots_uniforms.png
neither can I

"Hey, I overpaid to buy the team by $50 million; paid for the stadium myself; hired Bill Belichick; and I'm often called the best owner in pro sports!"

...nothing else...no elaboration...not a word...she's not listening anyway...

And the age difference is right or wrong because.....
It's not my place to judge whether it's right or wrong. It's just one of those things that's hard to miss and easy to comment on.

It's not my place to judge whether it's right or wrong. It's just one of those things that's hard to miss and easy to comment on.
Honestly, I'm not jealous, just angry with Kraft
100px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png

Nah.
Saying that a woman could be mistaken for her companion's "granddaughter" is judgmental in my book. If one just wants to note the age difference, they would just say something like, "they don't seem to be the same age."
I'm not interested in arguing semantics with you. That's just how I see it. You and your wife see it differently. That's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back