PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hypothetical: if you could trade winning both Giants SB's for the two most recent ones... would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if anyone has asked, but do you think if Brady from 2016 was on the 2007 team would the outcome be different? Although the numbers don't completely show it, I think Brady is better now than in 2007. Smarter and with a better ability to avoid rush.
Brady's better at moving in the pocket so maybe it's enough to allieviate the pass rush enough to get some more points somewhere. But honestly the game plan for that game was the real problem.

No way would I swap 2014 or 2016 for 2011.

I absolutely would swap anything other than 2001 or 2016 for 2007.

I will stay exactly where we are, thank you.

After the last two SB victories I've finally stopped having nightmares from the '07 debacle. I would have LOVED to see the faces of Shula & Marino after the perfect season.
Some people place a lot of blame of the loss on the Welker drop & certainly that crazy catch Harrison should easily have knocked loose. Mankins was a great player but that game he got knocked around bad & so did Brady. I've thought many times if Hanna had played instead of Mankins we would have EASILY won.
2016 to me is sacred.
The impossible comeback, Brady cementing himself as GOAT, Goodell with a little vomit dribbling from his mouth as he gave Kraft the trophy, all important, but when Brady was suspended most of the country feel that proved his guilt. His grand-kids would someday hear in school he was a cheater.
The picture of Brady kissing his mom after the first game she was healthy enough to attend...
Thank God I'm here to experience this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back