PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How the hell did Josh Brown only get 1 game for domestic violence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an ESPN sitdown with the commissioner show.I think it was Roy Firestone interviewing. I had the clip archived on my old XP computer but the HD STB.

The gist of the issue is this...Firestone said to Goodell "commissioner, as a lawyer, a member of the bar, what do you think blah blah bla blah....". Goodell sat there nodding his head in agreement. Goodell NEVER corrected the interviewer, he LET the interview go on under the guise that HE, Goodell, is a lawyer. He is not. He holds a GENERIC business degree from Washington and Jefferson College in Pennsyllvania. Call their records department. He had a C average over 4 years there. He CLAIMS he was a Magna Cum Laude. He's a bold faced LIAR. I called and GOT confirmation about 6 years ago. Goodell also was NEVER an intern for the NFL as he claims. Another lie. By NFL rules you cannot intern for the summer job he said he did, unless you are a college JUNIOR. Not even a senior. Goodell claims HE interned a summer a YEAR OUT OF COLLEGE. He lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and NO ONE ever calls him on it.
Damn we need someone to listen to your story and get it out there. Call in to PFT live or something. If you could get Florio curious enough to investigate himself he'd probably destroy Goodell.

No more liquored up kickers.

No more wives in need of HGH for its putative healing power... just can't wait until he beats that rap saying his wife needed it...

Like killing your parents and asking for leniency b/c you're an orphan.

Josh Brown was cited for violating protective order two months after arrest

In the immortal words of Scooby Doo...WROUGHT WROOOOO

So Brown was arrested for violating his ex's order of protection against him (granted, according to the story, he just drove by her house, so I guess it would depend on if she lives on a main thoroughfare or a cul de sac). But again, Mara said it was just an allegation, and obviously it was a little more. Granted in most cases a wife can get an order of protection with little to any proof of hostility. But the more people dig into this, the badder it is going to get for Goodell and his Chairman's Committee member Mara.

What I'm waiting for, and I can assure you its coming, is for someone to bring up the fact that three black NFL players accused of domestic abuse, were each suspended for a whole season, and the white kicker got a game!!

Get your popcorn ready!

Last edited:
Josh Brown was cited for violating protective order two months after arrest

In the immortal words of Scoody Doo...WROUGHT WROOOOO

So Brown was arrested for violating his ex's order of protection against him (granted, according to the story, he just drove by her house, so I guess it would depend on if she lives on a main thoroughfare or a cul de sac). But again, Mara said it was just an allegation, and obviously it was a little more. Granted in most cases a wife can get an order of protection with little to any proof of hostility. But the more people dig into this, the badder it is going to get for Goodell and his Chairman's Committee member Mara.

What I'm waiting for, and I can assure you its coming, is for someone to bring up the fact that three black NFL players accused of domestic abuse, were each suspended for a whole season, and the white kicker got a game!!

Get your popcorn ready!
Screamin' A. Smiff already did earlier this week. And it makes my skin crawl to agree with him, but in my opinion it's a legitimate question. Even jerkoffs are right once in a while...

Last edited:
58383520.jpg

The problem for the NFL here, is that any victim of abuse by a NFL player would be stupid to talk to the league. Especially if she is a spouse, ex-spouse, and or baby momma, because any cooperation would lead to a suspension, which would lead to a loss of funds for spousal support!

Even if their was violence, it would not help the victim in any way to cooperate with the NFL. I'm positive the reason that Greg Hardy's victim refused to testify is that she was paid off, and Hardy would not have had the cash to do that, if she had cooperated. So the lessen here for the victims is to shut up and get paid.

Think about it, because of the way the NFL hands down these suspensions, they are actually enabling the abusers in the league, because they are basically forcing the victims to NOT cooperate with the Police or any NFL investigation, due to the loss of support that the victim that any suspension would create.

This might be the last on unsigned free agent Greg Hardy, who some Cowboys fans consider a better role model than TB

Greg Hardy caught with cocaine, claims it’s not his

It was an ESPN sitdown with the commissioner show.I think it was Roy Firestone interviewing. I had the clip archived on my old XP computer but the HD STB.

The gist of the issue is this...Firestone said to Goodell "commissioner, as a lawyer, a member of the bar, what do you think blah blah bla blah....". Goodell sat there nodding his head in agreement. Goodell NEVER corrected the interviewer, he LET the interview go on under the guise that HE, Goodell, is a lawyer. He is not. He holds a GENERIC business degree from Washington and Jefferson College in Pennsyllvania. Call their records department. He had a C average over 4 years there. He CLAIMS he was a Magna Cum Laude. He's a bold faced LIAR. I called and GOT confirmation about 6 years ago. Goodell also was NEVER an intern for the NFL as he claims. Another lie. By NFL rules you cannot intern for the summer job he said he did, unless you are a college JUNIOR. Not even a senior. Goodell claims HE interned a summer a YEAR OUT OF COLLEGE. He lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and NO ONE ever calls him on it.
Hey Joker, I just came upon your post and it kills me that this fraud just keeps on keeping on. Assuming the clip still exists, is there anyway you can get this to someone who could expose Goodell for the flat out liar he is. Florio is an obvious choice. Maybe you know a reporter or mediot who would like to make a splash. There are a lot of people and politicians who have gone down for puffing up their resumes, but this is a lot more and a lot worse.

I can even envision the headline "Roger Goodell lies started long before the concussion issue, domestic violence and deflategate". Then the story lists everything you mentioned, and adds the concussion, domestic violence and, of course deflate gate, and make him have to reply.

Cmon, J, you have connections and I have none. If you can't then why not do it ourselves and do a youtube and see if it spreads. I'd be willing to work on it with you and so would several others here.... especially if beer was involved. ;)

The question is not only but that much.
He is Giant so punisment is ridicoulus.
If he was Patriot then 16 game ban.

Watching the Nazi Kicker Josh Brown warming up for the game-winning field goal on Sunday, I put the curse on him. It didn't work directly but did indirectly as a Washington db intercepted Manning sending the Wife-Beater Brown to the showers. Hurrah!!

I've always thought the Giants one of the good, professional NFL franchises, but this Brown business sets back that image several degrees.

I just checked out a Giants forum thread about this. It's absolutely sickening. So much victim-blaming and hypocrisy going on, and not a shred of disagreement.
We see the same thing here and no pats players have even been accused of anything.

• Winner
Reactions: jah
Bumping this because of new developments:

Giants' Josh Brown admitted to domestic violence, police documents say

So, it was never a he said/she said situation. He definitely did it. I guess, in addition to the question raised by the OP back in August, we have to ask what does Goodell do now since he promised to get these situations right and clearly didn't here?

So, it was never a he said/she said situation. He definitely did it. I guess, in addition to the question raised by the OP back in August, we have to ask what does Goodell do now since he promised to get these situations right and clearly didn't here?

Roger Goodell, being inconsistent and playing favorites for one of his buddies, Mara?

saywhat2.png

Now that's integrity. Maybe this reveal will finally be the straw that broke the camel's back.

So does this blow up in goodell's face again, likes it did after the Ray Rice fiasco? Or does the story quietly go away?

So does this blow up in goodell's face again, likes it did after the Ray Rice fiasco? Or does the story quietly go away?

I hope it blows up, but my feeling is that it went away a long time ago and it won't come this way again.

Oh....this isn't good. Last time NFL screwed up a domestic violence incident, they created framegate....

Based on this and details in the other post, if Goody wants to get it right and aim for some level of consistency with the Ray Rice and Hardy rulings he needs to suspend Brown for the remainder of the season.

One game is an insult to the fans and the issue of domestic violence.

The reason for the wrist slap is simple. Brown plays for Mara and Mara and Rooney control Goodell. The only question is whether the owner of the Pats will be the vocal supporter of the POS as he was in the Rice fiasco. Don't bet against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back