PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TB12 Taking a Shot At Goody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus when a big mouth like DeAngelo Williams -who actually wants to do something heartfelt and honor his mother who died from breast cancer and wear something pink and the Nazi Football League doesn't allow it is asinine.
Because there wasn't any money to be made for the league with him wearing pink.

I'm hoping Brady didn't comment on the disparity of HIS suspension with the one Brown got, because he doesn't want any public comments out there UNTIL he files his defamation suit down the line.

Brady handled the radio spot the same way he handles everything. With class. When pushed by Kirk Minihane to comment Brady came through with flying colors and only spoke of abuse in general.

I love his comment but, it doesn't help his cause that he's friends with Mayweather...and Peyton and Ben too for that matter.

• Agree
Reactions: jah
I love his comment but, it doesn't help his cause that he's friends with Mayweather...and Peyton and Ben too for that matter.

You can only take righteousness in life so far until you start alienating yourself.

I'm assuming that Tom doesn't hang out with those louses every day.

You can only take righteousness in life so far until you start alienating yourself.

I'm assuming that Tom doesn't hang out with those louses every day.
Hopefully, I'll puke if I see Tom signing the Nation Wide tune. Eventually Peyton is going to end up like Cartman did in that episode of South Park when he pretended to have turrets and said everything that came to mind, but instead it'll be Peyton saying everything in that damned tune.

really wish Brady had said something along the lines of "Well Roger made plently of time in his schedule to make sure I missed games because of playing in cold weather, so I think its kind of eye opening, when he cant seem to find time in his schedule to be at meetings that involve a person getting physically and emotionally abused."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back