PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Thanksgiving to my PatsFans brethren and sistren!

Rover, you will not regret the trip to Ruth Chris, they even give you another turkey dinner to go!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Nothing better than the 10 am kickoffs! I wish everyone a great holiday!

ON a side note, today is my last day working for the man! I will be officially retired and on a cruise ship come Saturday!

Happy Thanksgiving one and all.

This last couple of years have been incredibly tough for everybody. Alongside the stress, the isolation and grief we've all had to deal with, there's been a lot of anger -- anger with different people and for good and bad reasons (I think). I'm happy to be able to take a day off from all that and spend it thinking of all the good things in my life.

So thank you all for sharing my obsession with the Pats and keeping it a source of fun. May you and your family have a day of perfect happiness with one another.

Rover, you will not regret the trip to Ruth Chris, they even give you another turkey dinner to go!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Nothing better than the 10 am kickoffs! I wish everyone a great holiday!

ON a side note, today is my last day working for the man! I will be officially retired and on a cruise ship come Saturday!

Congratulations to you! Sip a ****tail and think of idiots like me coming back for more.

AvFojtI_d.webp

Yeah...Happy Thanksgiving everybody...now that we have the pleasantries out of the way let's start an argument...

what kind of space alien serves mac & cheese at Thanksgiving? even better...the Pilgrims land, they're starving, the native Americans save their lives by feeding them TURKEY...so yeah, "hey Dierdre, is the HAM ready yet???" is sorta oblivious to the actual gustatory intent engaged in by the first Americans to celebrate their freedom here.

Finally...PUMPKIN PIE...Ok, whatever pie your moms or wife wants to serve....but absolutely no "Willie The Whale" Carvel ice cream monstrosity. Please. display at least a pinch of class.

Oh, almost forgot...for our Jete brethren....have a dozen steamed Sabrett hot dogs with sour krauts and cranberry mustard and wash it down with a case of Pat's Bluehair Ribbon....hard to ask you people to EAT turkey when you ARE the turkeys.

Please everyone, drive safely and stay aware on the roadways today if you are traveling to relatives.

LMAO Seven...yes...can't wait...the lines are already drawn in the dining room. I have a big family of free thinkers...just hope there's no donnybrooks before I get to the pie and coffee

We have much to be thankful for… our friends and family, living in this great country, and of course, our Pats… and each other! Thanks to Ian, and all of you, this place is a blast! God bless you all, and may you enjoy your Thanksgiving repast as much…

View attachment 37990
…as Big Vince enjoys his. ;)

Edit: the missus is away looking after our daughter in law post hernia surgery… so my youngest son and I are roughing it for Thanksgiving…

at Ruth’s Chris. :whistle::excited:
If you’re talking about the one downtown near the Main St Bridge, I was just there last night.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Lot to be thankful for. Covid's almost done.
And I'm thankful for a video I just saw on ESPN's main page: an awesome rant by Nick Saban on "self-absorbed" fans. Ive always respected Saban but never liked him that much. But I like him now! Really cool video. Especially the end. If anyones ever seen a talented black preacher whip up a congregation- starts out slow, calm, matter-of-fact, gradually works up the emotion and damn he just went off at the end! You can tell real emotion when you see it. Worth watching.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thankful first and foremost for all the folks who rallied to help my wife's family as they escaped Afghanistan after the terrorists took over, and that includes a HUGE outpouring of support from folks here at PatsFans!! We will always be so grateful for that and the continued support. It means the world to us, and everything to those who are out of Afghanistan and waiting to come to the US.

Side note: my wife was a very casual football fan at best (and, if anything, a NYG one at that :yuck:), but this whole thing has gotten her more interested in football, and now a full on Pats fan. So I'm thankful for that!!!

Thankful for the American family that is crammed into our house this year
Thankful to be home with my wife for the first time ever on Thanksgiving
Thankful for friends and family
Thankful for being a Pats fan, this team, the fans, BB, Mac Jones, and the rest of the crew giving us meaningful football way before we deserved it again
Thankful for Judon's hate of mac and cheese
Thankful for mac and cheese's role in my childhood
Thankful for Woodford Reserve Kentucky bourbon
Thankful I'm having another glass at 10am...full send

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey