PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Thanksgiving to my PatsFans brethren and sistren...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have much to be thankful for, including this board and the wonderful people who post here.

This year, it's just me, the Mrs and our youngest daughter, so we're going out too eat rather than spend all that time cooking, and then cleaning.:)

We've got some fresh pies and hot coffee for after we get back from dinner, and a nice comfy couch to watch football from.

It's been 2.5 years since I had open heart surgery, and I'm still going strong! I live in a wonderful country with boundless opportunities for anyone willing to work hard and persevere. There's food in my fridge, I own my own house, and there's a couple bottles of good whiskey on the shelf. Football, friends, family, food & freedom. Life is good.

Happying Thanksgiving everyone.

My kids and I are headed up to Maine to enjoy with my brother and his friends. Great people and Great food makes for a nice Holiday.

Side Note: My brother had and extra ticket for the game and is taking my son with him along with his boys. So this is going to be his best TG yet. :D (Hopefully no unfortunate Phin fan sits next to him because they're not going to like it)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I feel blessed that I was able to find this wonderful site full of people who are like-minded and just as crazy about the Pats as I am.

I am blessed that I have made it through this year healthy and breathing, because I know many people have not done so.

And I give thanks that this man is our leader:

Happy Thanksgiving all you turkeys out there...I'm flying to Vegas for the "Gobble Gobble Fest" at the Chicken Ranch.:D

Happy Thanksgiving all you turkeys out there...I'm flying to Vegas for the "Gobble Gobble Fest" at the Chicken Ranch.:D
I was in Vegas last week. Stayed at Mandalay Bay. They are putting the new Raiduhs staduim right near there.

Did I ever tell you I LOVE Mandalay Bay...wish I had a condo there. Friday and Saturday nights with all the Orange County "talent" strutting around half naked..edenic

Tom will be enjoying the avocado infused soy turkey today, with gluten free gravy and mashed quinoa.

WholeTurkey_box.png

Happy Thanksgiving to all my brothers and sisters here on Pat's Fans Forum. I am so fortunate to have gotten to know many of you!!! Hope you all have a great day and a great holiday season.

Ash

Happy thanksgiving to all, may the feasting with family or friends be wonderful. Have a great day. A big thanks to Ian for making this borad possible and the mods who are doing a great job too. Huzzah

Did I ever tell you I LOVE Mandalay Bay...wish I had a condo there. Friday and Saturday nights with all the Orange County "talent" strutting around half naked..edenic
I was there for a tech trade show. Not a lot of fun time. At the same time was a pot convention.

Quite an eclectic group....

Happy T-Day everyone.

Waiting for the arrival of Mom RW and her blue crabmeat dip, tenderloin blue cheese apps and banana cream pie

Last edited:
RIP Al Michaels

Cause of death:
John Madden Turducken fart

Everyone have a happy and SAFE thanksgiving!

My wife had me raking leaves, cleaning up the yard, cleaning up my man cave, last minute shopping all week...My back is killing me.

I just sat down. Family coming in 1/2 hour.

Now time to relax and get fat.:)

Have a happy, safe Turkey day everyone. Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes