PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Thanksgiving to my PatsFans brethren and sistren...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
All the best and God bless to you, your family, your friends, and whomever you're sharing your Thanksgiving table with. We've got a few football-related things to be thankful for, huh! :)

Mrs. Rover's been baking all week... we're having 25 people here... turkey, chuck roast brisket, spiral ham, about 5 desserts (including whoopie pies and a cream cheese pumpkin roll). My wife likes to cook enough food for double the amount of guests we're having. LOL

No turducken, though...

tumblr_mdxdoc7scA1qci7aeo1_500.gif

...but here's a GOAT eating a turkey. :) Gobble gobble!

Same to you Rover! Wishing everyone on here, as always, lots of food, family, friends, fun and football on Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for my family and friends, including my Patsfans friends! A wonderful holiday to you all! Now I've got to go pick up my bird and find room for it in the fridge!

All the best and God bless to you, your family, your friends, and whomever you're sharing your Thanksgiving table with. We've got a few football-related things to be thankful for, huh! :)

Mrs. Rover's been baking all week... we're having 25 people here... turkey, chuck roast brisket, spiral ham, about 5 desserts (including whoopie pies and a cream cheese pumpkin roll). My wife likes to cook enough food for double the amount of guests we're having. LOL

No turducken, though...

25 people?! Your wife is a saint!

Let's go W-H crush Abington!

25 people?! Your wife is a saint!

LOL... I told her that... she scoffed... she loves doing it! :)

Thanksgiving bonus: I'm spending it with my Jets fan in-laws... I wonder how long it will take before a certain game is mentioned...

...it shall be discussed, I'm sure...

sanchez-fumble-11-22-12.gif

...from all angles. :)

LOL... I told her that... she scoffed... she loves doing it! :)

Thanksgiving bonus: I'm spending it with my Jets fan in-laws... I wonder how long it will take before a certain game is mentioned...

...it shall be discussed, I'm sure...

sanchez-fumble-11-22-12.gif

...from all angles. :)
Don't forget the Benny Hill music! ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Very thankful for my friends and family and this tremendous community here at Patsfans, it means a lot to me.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from the great white North ! Have a great holiday, thank god the Pats don't play tomorrow as I would have to find an excuse not to work since it isn't our Thanksgiving. See, even I had something to be thankful for tomorrow....

Happy Thanksgiving and hope all of you have a great holiday with your friends and loved ones. Definitely thankful for everyone here and all the friendships I've been fortunate enough to make with so many of you. Given that we've lost some as the years have gone on, I definitely appreciate everything a little more each year and there have been a couple of reminders here of how unreal this community is after some events that transpired here over the last year. It seems like no matter how much greatness and compassion I see year after year, I reach this time of the year and remember things that happened that continue to set the bar a little higher. This is such a special place...and I'm just thankful and lucky to be a part of it. So thank you to all of you. :)

Happy Thanksgiving and hope all of you have a great holiday with your friends and loved ones. Definitely thankful for everyone here and all the friendships I've been fortunate enough to make with so many of you. Given that we've lost some as the years have gone on, I definitely appreciate everything a little more each year and there have been a couple of reminders here of how unreal this community is after some events that transpired here over the last year. It seems like no matter how much greatness and compassion I see year after year, I reach this time of the year and remember things that happened that continue to set the bar a little higher. This is such a special place...and I'm just thankful and lucky to be a part of it. So thank you to all of you. :)
same to you and all of patsfans.com.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope you have lots of turkey and ham and beer and football.

Same to you Bro!!! Here’s a cheers with a Sam Adams for you!!!!
sam-adams_boston.png

Well maybe a LITTLE later.....can’t start at 6:30am!!!!! Have a great Holiday!!!

No turducken, though...

I'm thankful to have such an awesomely developed board to discuss my favorite team, filled with intelligent, funny and insightful posters. You guys are great - Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Be safe.
2012_ds_2.jpg

I am thankful for many things... family, friends and a fairly comfortable life.

Always in the back of my mind am I thankful for the brand of football that the NEP have filled my life with over the past 18 years, and before with the hope and belief that things would be better.

Every time I see the Pats plane parked at the Airport, I get chills..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back