PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell still upset about Patricia's clown shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL somebody get Goodell a twitter account and let him rant... better than having him run things...

I would have to think that just clown noses would be much more economical than custom shirts. If everyone's sitting down you'll only see faces anyway.

Boy, I'd love to see the image of Patricia on the big screen at games, with a focus a little more on the t-shirt. I think it would really get the crowd going.

Of course, the emblem or phrasing may be too similar to GoT, so that would certainly be a concern and would likely squash the idea.

Lord of the Rings is more appropriate anyway :)

Boy, I'd love to see the image of Patricia on the big screen at games, with a focus a little more on the t-shirt. I think it would really get the crowd going.

Of course, the emblem or phrasing may be too similar to GoT, so that would certainly be a concern and would likely squash the idea.
When they announce the starting lineup and show them on the big screen they should all be wearing #clownout shirts.
What can goodell do? Penalize player or team for making fun of him?

Oh he doesn't get a pass for being a puppet. But it's important to never forget who's really behind it all.
I don't think many people have forgotten that.

We're on to Training Camp.

TC would be a much easier venue to make mini-Clownouts happen. The audience is smaller and definitely the highly motivated, not the pink hats. If every press photo from the #1 team in NFL's TC had clown shirts in background; they would have to be seen /recognized.

Let the butt hurt continue!

When they announce the starting lineup and show them on the big screen they should all be wearing #clownout shirts.
What can goodell do? Penalize player or team for making fun of him?

According to CA2, he can do whatever the hell he wants to the players involved as long as he arbitrates the appeal of his own decision.

Bottom line for me is: I just hope we do SOMETHING so this clown is immortalized forever in the hearts of Patriots fans everywhere.

I would have to think that just clown noses would be much more economical than custom shirts. If everyone's sitting down you'll only see faces anyway.

I was one of the original 'nose fans' who considered that an option in another thread, but I was quickly shown the light. It will make us look like clowns, not Fraudger.

Not many fans will be sitting for that game.

What we need is someone to build a hot air balloon as him as the clown then fly it over the stadium and land it on the pitch, you would get arrested but hey.. they would become a legend of New England.

yoda-head-hot-air-balloon-2.jpg

Just got to ask Ben and Matt to chip in and sponsor it

Please, someone, ask them on twitter lol
Products - Ultramagic UK | Hot Air Balloon Manufacturer

Last edited:
What we need is someone to build a hot air balloon as him as the clown then fly it over the stadium and land it on the pitch, you would get arrested but hey.. they would become a legend of New England.

yoda-head-hot-air-balloon-2.jpg

Just got to ask Ben and Matt to chip in and sponsor it

Please, someone, ask them on twitter lol
Products - Ultramagic UK | Hot Air Balloon Manufacturer

Or release 10,000 slightly under inflated helium balloons with the clown face on them, slightly upwind from the stadium, just as the game is starting. They'd float onto the field, a few at a time, for hours.

Or release 10,000 slightly under inflated helium balloons with the clown face on them, slightly upwind from the stadium, just as the game is starting. They'd float onto the field, a few at a time, for hours.

That's a great idea.

Balloons with the clown face can be easily brought into the stadium. Doesn't have to be helium.

And or get a few over sized beach ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back