PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell still upset about Patricia's clown shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plane pulling a banner is a great idea. Wonder how much that costs.

problem is every NFL game has a large no fly zone bubble around it (as in cant get close enough to where anyone would see the plane)...which is also strictly enforced by F16s

I have an idea to get this done.

I have been thinking about this since it was first mentioned in February. Once Ian announced he wasn't interested in organizing it, I thought all hope was lost due to lack of time for fundraising, but I finally think I have found a way that we can do this.

The website Customink.com has a program that you can download your art work and set it up so groups can order your design. Everyone can go to the website, log in, order shirts in their sizes and pay with their credit card. The site keeps track of how many, who ordered and the sizes. You set a time frame of how long you want the window opened for ordering. Once the window is closed, they send the organizer the shirts. Doing it this way, we wouldn't have to raise any money, just distribute.

We'd have to find a parking lot in Foxborough where we could set up shop and pass them out. Everyone would have to be made aware of where we'd be and the hours we'd be there, and we'd just pass them out on game day and check off the names as they receive them.

Customink has free delivery and only a 2 week wait, so that would give us time (maybe a month) to take orders.

Now for the good part: If we get orders for 5000-10000 (white) shirts they only cost about $4.50-$4.75 each ( much less expensive than Barstools-about $30.00 with shipping). The only issue I see is that we have to sell the number of shirts that we estimate or the price per shirt may increase and the balance is expected to be paid at the higher price per shirt (which would be impossible to rectify), or the order will be cancelled with everyone getting a refund.

Here's the link:
Group Order Form - How do I get started?

Also I've included my design for you to see.

Could we get the word out to get enough people purchasing them through social media, etc.? Is there interest? Is there a parking lot in Foxborough that we could use to distribute them? Are people interested in helping to doing this? Any other thoughts, ideas or concerns? I can get rid of the #Clownout in the design if it's better without it. Let me know what you think.

KUMm1oX.jpg

I like the idea of a "go fund me" site to finance a blimp that will hover near Gillette and display the message, "Deflate this" with a caricature of Roger and his clown nose..

An affordable solution for Clown Out - Gillette.
70,000 red noses would pop more on the TV screen than t-shirts in my opinion

upload_2017-7-20_11-34-35.png

Red Nose Day | Walgreens

upload_2017-7-20_11-30-34.png

Last edited:
Everybody who pays money to enter the stadium should wear the clown noses...

To signify they've been clowned by Goodell and the 32.

Everybody who pays money to enter the stadium should wear the clown noses...

To signify they've been clowned by Goodell and the 32.

The Pinocchio nose with a red ball at the tip would say it all
upload_2017-7-20_12-17-34.png

Portnoy doing his part on Late Night.......clown shirt in the house

Barstool Sports

Wish I had that kind of scratch, but I'd commit a couple hundred bucks to a fund to buy that many shirts.

Too bad they don't allow balloons into Gillette. I think 50,000 blue balloons with the Clown image released during the National Anthem when the Network has to cover the proceedings would be a very nice touch.

or a hot air balloon to demonstrate to all the morons what air temp does to inflation but they probably still wouldn't get it.

That would make fans look like clowns. No one would get the goodell reference and we would look stupid.
That was my concern, as well. We'd be creating thousands of memes across the web just dumbass Jets fans.

While we're all about it on a hardcore fan site, I think there would be a lot of people who either don't get it or just don't care--obviously including the rest of the NFL fan bases and teams.

I love the idea of trying to "stick it" to Goodell, but like I've said since day one, the best way to do that is to see the team stay focused and continue winning. Nothing pisses Goodell and the rest of the teams and fans more than winning.

What I would love to see is something that will fuel the crowd and add energy to the stadium. I like the idea of putting that pic of Matt Patricia wearing the "North Remembers" shirt up on the big board, or at least something in that vein. I think the crowd would go nuts if they panned in on that pic or even just flashed the phrase of "Never Forget" a couple/few times a game during crucial moments. I'd like to see something that continues throughout the entire season and heightens the HFA atmosphere, not just a bunch of people shooting their wads on a visit from Goodell during a game in week one.

View attachment 17550

Maybe he'd like this one on a shirt better?????
I'm looking forward to seeing some signs and banners for opening night with these images. I like this one. That said, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Kraft forced security to take them down.

maybe Goondell won't show up. There....or anywhere else ever again. Just sayin'...:rolleyes:

With today's ****storm regarding CTE, the position of Omissioner* is about to get much more testier for our beloved red-headed stepchild of epic fail.

View attachment 17550

Maybe he'd like this one on a shirt better?????
Someone with the skills please make a meme: Goodell: "I lied about Ray Rice, screwed up on Adrian Peterson, looked the other way on Jets tampering, Panthers warming up footballs on the sidelines, Falcons pumping in fake croud noise and spent 10 million dollars trying to prove that footballs defy the laws of science to earn one of these (clown shirt)". Matt Patricia: My mom got me this one from Barstool sports"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back