PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Thread: Rams @ Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of time left...

Instead of 40 seconds and no TO, it is 1:45 and 1 TO left. Dumb, dumb, dumb

These refs FFS.

The issue of these being "all star" crews once again comes into play...

Yup NYNFL wants the Rams

what the hell are the refs doing ? This is bad , I understand this is the playoffs and you want them to play but the refs have done this twice to the Saints in this game

I don't understand these teams... you have 3 of the best running backs in the playoffs-- how do the Rams not use Gurley in the red area and now the Saints pass on first down... this is why Bill is considered the best coach... we don't make dumbass decisions like that.

Often, anyway.

Payton likes taking risks. He called that play hoping Rams would expect run. Then Brees through it into the dirt. Horrible execution, but not worth the risk in my mind. Should have run every second off the clock.

Saints D needs to step up big

All im rooting for here is a pi call on the saints. The roof will probably blow right off with that outburts

Ok, Ive never blamed refs, never thought there was a fix, but goddamn, that No call is inexcusable.

The fix has been in. We got Blakeman's crew, and he's famous for fixing games for the league. He's going to fix it for KC or he's going to fix it for us.

The officiating in this Saints game is embarrassing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back