PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fauria: TB12 Method Hurting Gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes been fat since the day he was born.

I have a problem with coaches who are fat. They sit there and preach to their players how in shape and in elite condition they need to be and Chumley Andy Reid sits back and eats an entire Dominos in 15 minutes.

Why is the body weight of a coach relevant ?

Yes he looks like he is playing through pain and yes he has a history of back problems
however who has an actual diagnosis of his current injury?

If he continues to play, perhaps this off season he should participate in a hybrid
program that combines the TB12 method with free weights?

Hes been fat since the day he was born.

I have a problem with coaches who are fat. They sit there and preach to their players how in shape and in elite condition they need to be and Chumley Andy Reid sits back and eats an entire Dominos in 15 minutes.

Hehe yea I’ve thought about that before, especially an overweight coach with no established credibility

But at the end of the day, the players are paid to be the athletes not the coaches

Best game by Gronk, as a TE.

Seems like a wilfully ignorant hot take from Fauria to ignore the multiple back surgeries as a possible explanation and instead focus on the training method that he adopted after them specifically to prolong his career.

For anyone wondering why Gronk is noticeably less powerful and explosive than he was a few years ago, the answer seems so obvious (it's the laundry list of surgeries) that I've gotta question the motives of anyone who suggests it's anything else.

wish he'd pull a Jim Jones....

"He needs to lift more weights."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill