PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Everyone wants Tom to retire with a super bowl win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vividly remember Joe Montana, a shell of himself, sitting on a bench with some obviously killer back pain, in a Chiefs uniform while someone else is under center and even though I was young I remember thinking it wasn't a very fitting way to go out.

I don't want Brady to quit ever, but I'd much rather he go out with some sort of storybook ending than stick around trying to make it work and getting traded or cut or benched.

I think Kraft has made it clear many times that he cares about Brady's legacy....... likely a lot more than BB does.

Brady saying he will play untill 45, ppl don't believe him because he can win SB53 and ride into sunset, but Brady is too dumb to imagine ta he can win this year and retire and keep saying the same thing over the last 3 or 4 years, maybe more.

He is saying that he wants to playing until 45 not until he win again. He is the same clutch player, why stop?

Ppl claim that he will win and leave us with f*cking Etling and Hoyer and i don't think we own a 6th to draft his repleacement.

If that happens i will be very mad and knowing his coach he would have drafted his heir by now.

I think Garopollo would not be traded if he was gonna ride into sunset one year later.

He was barely touched this year. Gisele is 40 something still working, she understands. He plays 4/5 months, it is not like a soccer player that travels 60% of the year.

I don't know if he will play till 45 but i KNOW that he will not leave like thi:. I am the GOAT, f*ck NE.#tankforTua

He will play as long he is a great QB and he still is. Give Brady improved weapons and people will be surprised I guess what he will do next year.

Michel will be a lot better next year (and he is already very good), you add new players via draft/FA at TE and WR that are dynamic threats and Brady will throw for 32-35 TDs with a very good rating.

He will play as long he is a great QB and he still is. Give Brady improved weapons and people will be surprised I guess what he will do next year.

Michel will be a lot better next year (and he is already very good), you add new players via draft/FA at TE and WR that are dynamic threats and Brady will throw for 32-35 TDs with a very good rating.
Problem is that the WR/TE in FA is weak. You have to do something via trade or high in the draft. We have to treat every season as if we could get an Edelman injury in the preseason and plan on having another dynamic threat.

nottonightbabe-jerkingoff-to-tom-brady-memes-com-14041098.png

Will people shut up about Jimmy if we win? We couldn't possibly have both right now and you take the Super Bowl win over Jimmy's future.

Will people shut up about Jimmy if we win? We couldn't possibly have both right now and you take the Super Bowl win over Jimmy's future.

Let's be clear. Gronk and Edelman would not be playing as well with any QB but Brady.

The OL is great partly because of Brady's quick release.

We beat KC because of better QB play, especially calling plays at the line. And Mahomes is the MVP of the league.

I am very, very satisfied that be had Brady as our QB this year.

Will they let him win if he promises to retire? If yes, then please retire and make a comeback next year :)

Well if Brady have a Running game like he has now I don't see why not 45 here we come. I am certain Gisele Brady and the NFL won't approve this message.

I think Kraft has made it clear many times that he cares about Brady's legacy....... likely a lot more than BB does.
Maybe, but I think BB cares a lot more about his players and colleagues than that for which he is generally given credit. A whole lot more.

Update: at halftime during the pro bowl, they asked Brady “what chance is it that this is your last game?” Brady holds up a goose egg sign with his hand and says zero. He also seemed annoyed that people keep asking him that question because he has to keep saying the same thing.

Brady saying he will play untill 45, ppl don't believe him because he can win SB53 and ride into sunset, but Brady is too dumb to imagine ta he can win this year and retire and keep saying the same thing over the last 3 or 4 years, maybe more.

He is saying that he wants to playing until 45 not until he win again. He is the same clutch player, why stop?

Ppl claim that he will win and leave us with f*cking Etling and Hoyer and i don't think we own a 6th to draft his repleacement.

If that happens i will be very mad and knowing his coach he would have drafted his heir by now.

I think Garopollo would not be traded if he was gonna ride into sunset one year later.

He was barely touched this year. Gisele is 40 something still working, she understands. He plays 4/5 months, it is not like a soccer player that travels 60% of the year.

I don't know if he will play till 45 but i KNOW that he will not leave like thi:. I am the GOAT, f*ck NE.#tankforTua

I want Brady to play for years to come, and I definitely expect that he'll be back for next season. But, if this is his last game, we fans have no cause to be angry. In the time since the team ditched JAG, Brady will have played another 30 games, and the Patriots will have gone to two Super Bowls. JAG will have played 8 games and gone under the knife for ACL surgery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back